[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to turn 22 in a few days. Still a kissless virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1427727813723.jpg (7 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1427727813723.jpg
7 KB, 200x194
I'm about to turn 22 in a few days.
Still a kissless virgin.

I think i'm above average looking 6-7/10 and make really good money.

I'm just so fucking avoidant /r9k/, I sit on the computer in all my free time. Anyone here have success stories on how to meet people?
I really need to tame my anxiety and get out there. Any advice would help.
>>
>>25038565
>I think i'm above average looking 6-7/10

pics please
>>
>>25038565
Have an old big dick daddy spread you open
>>
>>25038565
What day anon?
>>
Show pics, we'll decide if you're attractive
>>
>>25038611
I post on /r9k/ m8, I don't have the balls to post my face here.
6-7 is a little conservative too I think. My looks are really not my worry here.
>>
>>25038565
Here is my advice, works 100% if you are really a 6-7/10
>dress nice
>go to a club
>get drunk to be able to enjoy it
>pick a 4/10 and start dancing/flirting
>fuck her semi-hard in the toilets
>get rid of virginity

Worked for me
>>
>>25038693
This would probably work, I had chicks try and grind with me the one time my friend forced me to go to a club.

I don't care about those sluts, and don't really care about getting rid of virginity. I just want a qt I can open up to. Or some new friends. That kind of stuff is what I really crave now.
>>
>>25038565
>>25038611
Don't post your pic op, you'll regret it...if you're pathetic or insecure enough to post your pic then people will belittle you just for the fuck of it. Hell i've done it to tons of people on here because insecure people are easy to mess with.
>>
>>25038747
>I just want a qt I can open up to. Or some new friends. That kind of stuff is what I really crave now.
That's not true, you wouldn't be her at 22 having absolutely no social contact if you genuinely craved for it.
I craved for it when i was 20, started going out and even managed to have a group of friends and stuff
It kept going for 4 months, then i realized i was forcing myself so i abandonned everything to be a NEET again.

You should definitely go for it though, have your own experience
>>
>>25038783
OP reckons he's above average. He should post a pic so we can tell him if he really is.
>>
>>25038856
I go to an engineering school and the ratio is pretty fucked. That contributed too, i'm sure. I do crave just talking to people, openly. No social safety shield or anything always making sure I say the right thing.

I can see where you're coming from. But I really don't care for some dumb club sluts. Or clubs in general. Fucking retards and shit music everywhere. Maybe it would be okay to gain some confidence?

I have avoidant personality disorder, almost a textbook example. Now I have no idea where I could startover. I was thinking okcupid but it's a shitshow last time I tried.
>>
>>25038685
Don't do this OP. Some psycho collects these pics and reposts them.
>>
>>25038565
if you're above average looking what have you got to worry about?
>>
>>25039113
I don't know where to meet people I can enjoy myself with.
I go to a school with barely any girls.
>>
>>25038980
Well dude, it's your personality you said it
You can't change and be a self-confident normie now that you're 22, should've tried changing when you were 14.
What i can add is this : having you first sexual intercourse with a woman will hugely boost your self-confidence, you will see things definitely afterwards.
So follow my advice and go get drunk in a club, might even find longterm relationship like that.
>>
File: 1449526361556.jpg (311 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449526361556.jpg
311 KB, 2000x2000
>>25038565
It's good you want to get better OP
start slow and gradually increase length and intimacy of your human interactions.
For instance, I'm now saying hello to all the bus drivers and people in the bus stops, or saying something about the weather, it doesnt feel natural and i tend to try and avoid it but i make myself do it, because if im used to say hello to people i figure it wont be so difficult to say hello to some random qt girl sometime... I suggest that for social anxiety you read "The power of now" which will help you get out of your head and don't let your anxiety take over, also "The war of art" will teach you to go against your resistance to engage in human interaction or any other kind of resistance that you have towards taking a particular action. I haven't read the second one, however i've heard a lot about it from people who read it. GOOD LUCK :)
>>
>>25039186
also if you want to get to know a girl outside the club and know you have something to talk about initially you can try and go to www.meetup.com and see if there's anything worth going in your city, maybe you meet a nice qt girl there
>>
File: 1426613262457.jpg (33 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1426613262457.jpg
33 KB, 400x384
>>25039186
>>25039177

I appreciate the genuine advice, bros.
>>
>>25039689
no problem, i'm not used to have someone who understands me... so i like to help the ones who do :)
>>
>>25038565
UCLA did a study of 26k people and as it turned out almost everyone rated themselves as 6-7/10
kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.