[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw han killed by his own son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1450296333250.jpg (140 KB, 685x642) Image search: [Google]
1450296333250.jpg
140 KB, 685x642
>tfw han killed by his own son
>>
>>25038255

Why do they never go crazy with the lightsabre like just hack and slash the victim and see melted head, arms, legs, eyes, nose, and insides fall apart?

Why do they treat the lightsabre like a fucking sword and just stab....
>>
>>25038387

More like why doesn't Han immediately begin to fall down as he's stabbed, causing the lightsaber to cut his in half vertically?
>>
fuck you you asshole i hope you get banned
>>
>>25038255
It's so stupid. It's the exact same scene in Gladiator, ripped off right down to the hug.
>>
who even cares, in my mind this is some bizarro version of the universe anyway
>>
>>25038610
>implying you didn't know this already

You'd also have to be tremendously stupid to not know that Kylo is the girl's sister, also daughter of Han. I haven't seen the movie or seen spoilers for this, it's just painfully obvious
>>
>>25038387
Because it's a movie for children senpai
>>
>>25038646
>the girl's sister

Yeah I meant her brother, but who knows, with the jewish degeneracy in cinema he might just go transgender, as well as the chick too.
>>
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD NOW
>>
>>25038387
Because a stab does the job. Guns could obliterate someone, but typically one bullet is all that's used.
>>
I really don't care, but I care enough to reply.
>>
>star wars will never go away
>>
>>25038255
>implying he's dead
>>
>>25038732
This isn't Bleach, of course he's dead.
>>
>>25038732
Ford didn't even want to be in this movie, he only accepted if they killed off han.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.