[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: woman.png (160 KB, 849x321) Image search: [Google]
woman.png
160 KB, 849x321
Rpbpts, I talked with white 1st woman woman to mullato o 3rd world, and not a single one of them can old a conversation.
While the more thirsty ones will start it, they won't keep it, even if its about something that they like and do, like reading :^)
Why? it seems that its not culture, but they are simple like that.
>>
In my experience from years of failed internet dating, women very rarely want to talk. If they have interest in a guy they will talk and talk to show they are interested, not in the conversation, but in the guy in question.

You could try and talk about whatever a given woman's most passionate subject is and simply put, if they don't want more from you, you won't get more than 1 word answers.

Perhaps fembots here can enlighten us otherwise. Do you actually get anything from conversation the same way guys do, or is the act of talking simply a way of deciding if a person is worth something or not?
>>
File: hello reddit.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>25037998
>woman
>passion

>fembots
>>
>>25037998
>inviting fembots
>to hate thread about women

regardless, this
>If they have interest in a guy they will talk and talk to show they are interested, not in the conversation, but in the guy in question.

hit the nail right on the head. women only make effort to converse with chad.
>>
File: 3stepkids.png (47 KB, 1212x531) Image search: [Google]
3stepkids.png
47 KB, 1212x531
asdfghjkcvb
>>
>>25039375
where is the hate
>>
>>25039426
inside you
it's inside you when you read this
>>
>>25039375
Not even mad. What did he expect associating with trailer trash?

Empathy will be the death of the white man.
>>
>>25039724
>Empathy will be the death of the white man.
He had no empathy, he thought women were all pure and chaste, which he wouldn't think if he had the slightest bit of empathy.
>>
>>25040645
>he thought women were all pure and chaste
>chaste
Obviously fucking not if she had three kids.

He felt bad for her and wanted to rescue her from her situation, assuming that she would be nice to him in return.
>>
>>25037803
>being objectified is bad
Where has that ever been proven.
Are we back in the old times now where sex is evil?
>>
Fuck Whores, fucking expecting us to pay for their shit after they hit the wall.
>It's my body
if you are not abel to live with the consequences then btfo
Also tattos are ugly as fuck and basically Livestock branding chad-edition.
>>
can we put together a list of shit Sluts Do, Say and Wear? For easy indentification?
I'll start:
>"I'm not a slut"
>tattos >>25041058
>fake, unspecific hobbys that sound normal/smart >>25037803
>"Where are all the nice guys?"
>>
>>25039375

Captain save a hoe is in jeopardy. So many hoes to marry and divorce, and his sidekek Dickuk is late to the party.
>>
>>25041172
>heavy usage of social media, kikebook
>>attention whoring
>>
>>25037998

Most women don't. If they go out of their way to make small talk, they might be interested in you, might just be social. If she's receptive to talking to you but never initiates, she's interested. If she's not receptive to talking to you, and only talks about general, impersonal stuff, she's likely not interested.

I'm sperg-y, so sometimes I get super interested in something someone does, and ask them lots of questions about it. Girls are used to people asking them about their life, but they don't like to discuss ideas. Guys like to discuss ideas, and their projects/hobbies, but they sometimes mistake my interest in topics that most girls aren't interested in, as me wanting to fuck them.

When I'm actually interested in someone, I tend to go out of my way not to talk to them/have trouble making eye contact/ have trouble keeping conversations going. I usually choke up/stutter, so I try to keep answers short. But if the person keeps talking to me, I usually get more comfortable and open up.
>>
>>25037803
because they dont want to keep talking you fuck. they want you to ask them out and take them out and fuck them.
>>
>>25042843
fuck off roast beef whore
original comment
>>
>>25042956
Nah, I'm a virgin with an innie, but try harder! I'm sure you're more creative than that. You even managed to bypass the robot by adding the words 'original comment' to your insult, and it's so, so rare to see that on this board these days. :D
>>
File: roastie grows old.png (502 KB, 648x782) Image search: [Google]
roastie grows old.png
502 KB, 648x782
More pics please robots
>>
File: roastie golddigger.jpg (332 KB, 911x901) Image search: [Google]
roastie golddigger.jpg
332 KB, 911x901
>>25043954

AllHailTheAlmightyRobot
>>
>>25037998
Obviously they would be more interested in the who the guy is than any idle conversation he might initiate when you're on a dating site. The presumption is that you are contacting her to see if you "click", set up a date, or fuck, not have a genuine, innocent chat.
>>25037803
You probably say something autistic to make them lose interest. Also women don't need to put effort in conversation online because if you slack a little and drop the conversational ball, 10 other men are waiting anxiously to pick it up. It's your own thirsty sex's fault tbqh.
>>
>>25043979
Consumerism has completely wrecked the West. You should be earning money to pass it on to your kids, rather than earning money and spending it on yourself.
>>
>>25039375

do people actually believe any of these stories.
>>
File: The_Face_Of_Tumblr.png (679 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
The_Face_Of_Tumblr.png
679 KB, 720x1280
>>25043954
>>25043979
>>25044241

Why would I care about my kids when I could just skip having kids and play vidya and travel the world
>>
>>25044310
is that a female? god thats disgusting
>>
>>25044241
>kids

>implying I am in any position to have kids

And imagine if we lived in a society where only superior genes were passed on, but we had all of the current technology, infrastructure and intellect we do now. There'd be more for everyone, and everyone would be happy with each other. No manlets and betas being forced to sit out of dating, no more 80/20 rule, no more extreme hypergamy.
>>
File: 1427709149622.png (326 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
1427709149622.png
326 KB, 960x711
>>25037998
>Do you actually get anything from conversation the same way guys do
I don't understand what it is that you're implying guys get from a conversation.

>or is the act of talking simply a way of deciding if a person is worth something or not?
I usually get a feel of who the person is, I question them see if we have anything in common. Then I do a few tests to see if they have similar moral ground, are interested in learning new things, put time into their responses, and have put in thought as to who they are as a human being. Most importantly, which is what makes me never talk to people again whether it's for friendships or potential relationships is if they understand my points of view and are confident enough to not put up a front, especially if I meet them off of r9k.
Some people here will deny their beliefs in fear of rejection or to be seen in a way they are not. Some will be met on the pretense that you shared a similar ideal and all of a sudden they're calling it a joke. And sometimes I will speak of things they should understand and it turns out my experiences are something they've never heard of, even pitied.
I myself am very truthful, I will throw out personal experiences to see how they receive it. I do not want to be pitied or felt sorry for. I hate that and many normies come here saying "oh you guys pity yourselves" but I don't. It is what it is, I only seek to explain and figure out how it became that way.
To put it simply, I'm not judging people based off of what they like to do or anything, if you have an uncanny attraction to insects, that's wonderful I'd love to hear about it, maybe even try to get on your level and do some research. But if people are too different or pretentious, you won't ever hear from me again. I'm not going to tell you how to be yourself and I'm not going to baby you into reassurance. I'm a very brutally honest person when we're face to face, and someone worth my time is someone that will let me into their heads.
>>
>>25037803
I noticed this as well when I made a fake Chad profile. Girls would hit on me online, but they were so fucking boring.
>>
>>25044376
This is like searching through a trash can and complaining when all you can find is garbage.
>>
>>25044347
you really typed a bunch to just say "im a dumb wannabe intellectual whore"
>>
>>25044456
I explained my process of finding friends and suitors (although I've never been in a relationship or found one).
None of what I said had to do with being intellectual nor would I not befriend/date someone because they weren't.

You can kill yourself now.
>>
>>25044526
Not even that guy but you are such a fucking tryhard it's starting to depress me.
>>
>>25044347
That all sounds pretty fair but I have never met anyone that straightforward and secure about their beliefs, male or female

It seems that everyone does some kind of micro modification of their personalities in order to be liked
>>
>>25044562
Jesus Christ I can't explain anything without depressing people now? I don't even see how I need to try hard in things I've been developing for years now.

>>25044923
I have to say it's probably the reason I don't have much friends, my fault of course. Also people like the other 2 anons who are offended at how I choose to write, is probably off putting to others as well.

But yeah, the latter you said is exactly it, I don't like picking up on people changing shit up for a simple friendship.
>>
>>25044347
too long did not read.

Less is more c'mon step it up.
>>
>>25045091
I honestly wish people could lay out their views explicitly before entering a relationship, it would save so much trouble

However I think people tend to see a difference of views as implicit criticism, and they can't just accept this and move on
>>
>>25045236
I summed it up in the "To put it simply" part, guess it was my mistake for not writing tl:dr

>>25045448
Most normies can't handle criticism; it starts from elementary school when they tell you that everyone's a winner. I used to be in the top class for 4,5,6, and 7th grade. At one point teachers started to inform us that the class condescend with the most retarded kids were now considered the same level as us even though they were always several lessons behind. They even told us we were not allowed to say we are the smart class anymore although they hinted it was bullshit.
Worst part was having a Stacy teaching the dumb kids and marrying the Chad P.E. teacher.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.