[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rose/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Lost.png (404 KB, 593x373) Image search: [Google]
Lost.png
404 KB, 593x373
With Christmas fast approaching, I'm starting to feel all rosey inside once more.
>>
where did she go? I miss her.
>>
File: 1450234955859.jpg (12 KB, 300x546) Image search: [Google]
1450234955859.jpg
12 KB, 300x546
Hey faggots.
Lou here
I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of this despicable gross whore. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to disgusting blue haired trannies"? I also own a successful business, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>25037711
why is her face so perfect?

why is she so beautiful while her brothers are so ugly looking?
>>
original poster of kstew here
>>
>>25037711
ALL
I
WANT
FOR
CHRISTMAS
IS
LOUUU

(I was going to say Epi but Lou rhymed)
>>
so how many of you fucks will be in /rose/ on christmas day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3iBGlWaPJo
>>
>>25038535
chrismast is shit
whole of december is shit
arbitrary dates celebrated by who
not me in any case
also everything is cold and stupid on top of that
and the cherry on top of this cake made out of shit is that the day is so incredibly short, can't get things done
no no no
>>
>>25037711
psychos
>>
>>25037711
fuck this shit are u the same person oping all of them
>>
File: 1412234246717.jpg (97 KB, 958x1121) Image search: [Google]
1412234246717.jpg
97 KB, 958x1121
>>25038802
Faggot.
>This is Original
>>
>>25039216
no i'm not and this is a very original comment
>>
Although I never comment on them, I'm really enjoying these Rose threads. This time of year always reminds me of Rose, I remember this time two years ago when I was watching Rose' Vyou videos obsessively.

I've never had a gf but even if I do I doubt anyone could beat Rose. Kinda makes me sad.
>>
>>25038535
fucks sake, i just about manage to think that Rose is just a meme I shitpost about to pass the time, then i watch one of her videos, and she's beautiful and awesome i feel like my chest is going to explode
>>
>>25041298
Are you a cuck or what?
>>
>>25041361
i don't want to cuck, but sometimes i'm busy or bored
>>
>>25038535
this is the one video that makes me crack every year. every christmas i can't resist playing it though i try my hardest. family christmas carols we sing this song and after that it's a wrap.
to answer you question of course i will be. just like every christmas. and new years to boot. all you gotta do is make the threads for me
>>
>>25042235
>all you gotta do is make the threads for me
i don't think i've made a thread since 2013, but if nobody else does it on christmas day then i probably will.
>>
>>25042235
Remember: True Rosean New Year Occurs On April The Fifth!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.