[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never fuck a girl in a westfalia parked on the side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1449719250179.jpg (327 KB, 1000x1455) Image search: [Google]
1449719250179.jpg
327 KB, 1000x1455
>you will never fuck a girl in a westfalia parked on the side of a rainy beach highway to the sound of Ariel Pink
>you will never laugh and eat pastries from a park stand in a snowy Paris at midnight with a girl in a red coat
>you will never lie under a girl with chestnut curls in a hammock on a cool summer morning and then later quietly making breakfast with her to the sound of Ducktails // St. Catherine
>>
File: beautiful-people-scandinavia.jpg (104 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-people-scandinavia.jpg
104 KB, 940x626
>you will never walk with a girl with golden locks on a fall afternoon on old roads to old places
>>
File: piper.jpg (70 KB, 330x750) Image search: [Google]
piper.jpg
70 KB, 330x750
>>25037548
>Girl in a red coat
Piper is here for you in all her awkward glory.
>>
File: 1450158991759.jpg (272 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450158991759.jpg
272 KB, 853x1280
>you will never post out in a wet old air base with lots of weed, cheap alcohol and a girl with a bowl cut who plays a guitar
>>
>having this romanticized a view of relationshits
Stay spooked
>>
>>25037917
old air base sounds nice but weed is degen, cheap alcohol sucks and while i love playing guitar, i hate all the shitty pretentious women ive met who play guitar
>>
>>25037548
>tfw girls would rather apply lighters to their tongues instead on kissing you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.