[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to cinema alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (502 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
502 KB, 1600x1200
Anyone else going alone tonight?

I am and i'm abit nervous. Buts have no friends and just really want to see this film.
>>
>>25037124
That film doesn't start tonight. I go to the cinema alone all the time every tuesday for 5 dollar movie day. Seeing a movie in Imax for 5 dollars with 1 dollar popcorn is awesome.
>>
>>25037124
>film
Star Wars is more of a flick.

And where do you live that your theatre doesn't have a no singles policy?
>>
>>25037124

fuck no and esp. not that film.
>>
File: 1445658983401.png (54 KB, 942x762) Image search: [Google]
1445658983401.png
54 KB, 942x762
>implying i'm going to pay to watch that kike propaganda

i'll torrent it later instead
>>
>go to cinema with my pet falcon
>cinema has no falcon policy
>leave in disgust
>>
Kylo Ren is Han Solo's son.
Kylo also kills Han
>>
Be aware OP, this probably won't be the case for the cinema you go to and this was the only time it's ever happened to me or I've ever heard of it happening, but when I went to see Jurassic World opening night I was denied entry because I was alone which was "a hazard".
>>
>>25037124
The bad guy is Han's kid, he kills Han. The negro is Lando's kid, the roastie is Luke's. The latter fall in love. Luke's only in it as a teaser for the next one, doesn't speak.

have fun
>>
>>25037237
>Stabs shoulder
>not a mortal wound
FUCK OFF
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with going to the movies alone
>>
OP here. Why didn't I mention
>inb4 spoilers

Yes I've seen all that shit already. Doesn't stop me from wanting to see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 488x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 488x600
>no falcon policy
IT'S 2015 PEOPLE
>>
>>25037161
>no singles policy

>he thinks people still believe this meme

>wanting to watch ooga booga jedi anyway
>>
im goin on monday

with friends
>>
>>25037242
isn't having kids against muh jedi code
>>
File: evil.gif (233 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
evil.gif
233 KB, 500x268
What I didn't like though were the deaths of all the hyped up characters. Phasma was very underutilized and Driver, out of helmet, did not have a very strong presence on screen. The reveal of his parentage was surprisingly

pretty low-key and I sorta love and hate that. I hope the next episode touches more on his fall to the dark side and the family problems that were brewing between Han and Leia. My biggest complaint though were how they

rehashed many plot points and scenes from the OT. The usage of nostalgia and 'OH HEY IT'S THAT THING AGAIN!" was way too safe but in the end, I found this episode to be on par with the OT.

Rey's use of the Force. She went from not knowing anything about it to full-on resisting Kylo Ren's mind rape, then using mind control herself, and then later doing some impressive high-level lightsaber fighting. All in what,

like 2 days? She basically went through Luke's entire 3-film arc from the OT
>>
>Millennium falcon keeps pecking at Chewbaccas head
>Han Solo just grins and shakes his head
>>
going on friday. will literally be the first star wars movie i see
>>
>>25037372
Fuckin normie fag
>>
Where do you guys sit in the theater when you go alone?

I was thinking of seeing Spectre after my last final (tomorrow morning, and I'm still having trouble studying FML). But now I'm starting to pussy out. Maybe I'll watch a movie at home. It would also be far cheaper, but maybe not as satisfying since the screen is smaller...
>>
File: 1450233301378.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450233301378.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>Take my dragon to interpret the movie for me(blind)
>All these falconfags are upset about the no faclon policy
>>
>>25037362
>meme
It actually happened right after that guy shot up the theater during that Batman movie. It mostly went away, but there might still some theaters with a "no singles" policy.
>>
>>25037556
Lel no its just a meme.
>>
>>25037496
neh, just a robot with friends
stay saltie
>>
>>25037719
>robot with friends
that's an oxymoron

You're a normie
>>
I'm going alone on Friday morning.

Feels good man.
>>
>>25037860
Have fun friend
>>
>>25037124
I can't go because the cinema showers banned me for eating crablegs with my pet falcon on penis inspection day.
>>
>Aryan men depicted as violent evil
>dumb ape nigger race-mixing with white whore
>watching this kike pushed garbage in 2015
COME ON
>>
>>25037124
>go to cinema
>see this sign
Wat do
>>
>>25037124

Same here. Wanna see that movie but have no friends and feel embarrassed for going alone. Will probably go somewhere afternoone. Found a cinema where they play it 1 PM. That could be a time where it could be kind acceptable to go alone. Take uni bag with me, pretend that I just come from uni or so
>>
It's not as bad as you think if you just mind your own business. I do it sometimes.
>>
>>25037186

The hero seems to be the white womyn tho, not the guy. Bunch of white white knights don't care about feminist propaganda tho...
>>
>>25037124
kylo ren kills han solo
>>
>>25037403

She'll probably take down the Jedi code as a code for feminist womyn taking down the old rules of the old men like the Church
>>
>>25037124
I'll be watching it alone on Friday afternoon, the screening will probably be barely half full.
>>
>>25038219
>watching any media post-2010
>complete fantasy opposite land of real-world couples
>interracial couples in every scene where the woman is white
>few same-race couples of any race if any

>be 2016
>forced to sign up for your shitskin sudanese refuge wife
>in an open relationship
>provided by the goberment
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.