[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a femanon talk to guys in real life?what should I say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1024x768
How can a femanon talk to guys in real life?what should I say to not sound desperate or weird?
I want to try asking out guys(specfically asian)in real life, like just going up to random guys I find attractive. I really don't want a bf but I'm just bored and I want to learn how to interact with people outside of the Internet.

I'll give you some stats
>black
>in shape
>23

I know most guys will reject me probably because I'm black but I want to know what to say to make it less weird for the both of us. What I really want out of this is to learn how to be a care free normie and outgoing.
>>
File: dimg015-1.jpg (108 KB, 373x455) Image search: [Google]
dimg015-1.jpg
108 KB, 373x455
A-are you a qt black girl??

How about you try to ask me out.. heeh
>>
>>25037021
I want a challange. I want to try meeting people in real life.
>>
>>25036949
Do that move with your hand when you talk, the thing that black girls always do in tv shows.
>>
File: 1449116819282.jpg (29 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1449116819282.jpg
29 KB, 704x400
>>25037088
Where do you live?

If not AZ then good fucking luck with that asian 3.14
>>
>>25036949
Just smile and keep it light. Laugh when he says things.

realize that Asians are the most racist people on earth and if he's not disgusted by you, his whole family will be
>>
>>25037116
I'm more worried about sttutering and sounding like I'm on crack
>>
>>25037145
I live in Canada. How do you like girls to talk to you?
>>25037191
I've met a few online and went on dates with them in real life but meeting people online is getting boring and I'm sick of it.
>>
Please post pics black femanon
>>
u have a huge upper hand........ da ass

if the guy is from asian environment probably he never saw a decent ass.

may the odd always be with you
>>
>>25037248
>How do you like girls to talk to you?
How am I supposed to know?

Do you know where are you asking this question?
>>
>>25037355
What would you like a girl to say to you?
What would come off as less weird?
>>
File: 1446920858647.jpg (48 KB, 564x631) Image search: [Google]
1446920858647.jpg
48 KB, 564x631
>>25037248
I have no idea. I'm usually to one doing the talking and spilling the spaghetti. Other then that I'm just sitting waiting for a girl to come up to me to say ANYTHING.
>>
>>25037428
To me? Anything. But if I were to place myself in the shoes of a regular guy, I presume tackling his interests would work. You have to give him an opening to engage conversion on a subject he's comfortable with. So if he's asian ask him about star wars or something. Don't just fucking inquire about his view on the war in Syria. Unless you want a person who'd be opinionated in such subjects.
>>
>>25037428
see

>>25037484
>>25037489
For a robot just talking to us would be enough. If its some joe just talk about their interests and the things you and him like.
>>
Be like Yui or Mugi. They are the best girls. As long as you're like them, you can get any guy you want.
>>
POST FACE
POST FACE
POST FACE
POST FACE
POST FACE
POSTS FACE
POST FADE
POST FACE
POST FAXE
POST FACE
POST FACE
>>
>>25037484
>>25037489
You see when girls want to talk to guys it's not easy because there isn't much information out there. I think the pick up lines used for women would be weird on men.
>>25037348
He doesn't need to be Asian. But they're the most difficult ones so...
>>
>>25037845
>Hi, nice shirt. I'm sorry, have I seen you before? Oh, probably not. You just look like that guy Glenn from the walking dead. Oh, you watch TWD too? Cool, have you read the comics? I haven't and I'd love to hear more. That's cool. Do you want to watch the next mid-season premiere at mine and impregnate me? Okay it's a date!
>>
>>25037942
Ok I'll try this tomorrow and I'll report back. What if he doesn't like the walking dead?
>>
>>25037999
Then just name another show or film

Star Wars for example.

And you can ask him to go to the cinema to see it with you.
>>
>>25037999
He better not, it's a shit show and the pacing is criminal. If he says he likes TWD you slap his yellow ass.
>>
>>25037248
>I live in Canada
Please be in Nova Scotia
>>
>>25038077
I'll use all your tips from this thread and report back tomorrow with the out come. I'm sure star wars would work because most of the international students like popular things.
>>
>>25038101
No I don't live there little one
>>
>>25038098
I haven't watched the walking dead in like 2 years I think
>>
>>25038279
Pls be in Ontario...........a
>>
>>25039524
I do actually Senpai
>>
>>25040751
Are you in Southern Ontario?
>>
>>25036949
You're a woman. It doesn't matter what you say, even if you're batshit crazy, guys will still want to be around you.
>>
>so many Canadian grils on this board
what is it about Canada that makes females want to seek attention from desperate beta males?
>>
>Woman
>Whore
>Trouble finding a date
>Unlikely
>Roasted
>>
>>25037845
>He doesn't need to be Asian. But they're the most difficult ones so...
yeah, azns are harder. try asking for help with your maths homework or engineering or whatever is plausible, and take it from there.
>>
>>25041454
I remember that rich oil sheikh girl from Canda who turned out to be just a dumb Twitch whore.

Here's a train for you, Samson.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.