[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't taken a shit in almost a week. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_mab4nxyMAH1r0cc6qo1_500.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mab4nxyMAH1r0cc6qo1_500.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
I haven't taken a shit in almost a week. Ask me anything.
>>
Samefagging so my thread doesn't die

My stomach hurts a little but not as bad as you would expect by now.
>>
It's not that bad actually. Happened to me three times. Always on 1 week long school trips.
I don't know why, but I didn't have to shit while on the trip. Also felt pretty normal.
The only thing scaring me is that there was just the same amount coming out of my ass when I got back like on every normal day. Where does all the food go?
>>
Very nice. Impressive.
>>
>>25036946
that's a scary question

maybe it's stuck somewhere?
>>
Eat some high fiber food like lentil and add garlic for added effect, drink lots of water and go for a walk/run. If none of this work then sorry but you have cancer.
>>
>>25036623
What, do you want a fucking medal you autistic faggot? Do you think you're fucking funny? I can just imagine you sitting there on your fat ass laughing as you type this shit, thinking that you're a fucking genius when in reality you're just a fucking weird faggot that everybody hates.

Honestly man, just fucking kill yourself. You're a disgrace to humanity.

Also
>tumblr filename
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT
>>
>>25037104
>making fun of someone for being a weird fat faggot on /r9k/
>calling other people a disgrace to humanity while posting on a disgrace-to-humanity cambodian dreamweaving meeting of the minds webzone
wew lad, now this is shitposting.
>>
>>25037135
you're not fucking funny you autistic fuck. go kill yourself you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>25037135
THIS TBQH

I HAVE BEEN MUTED FOR 4 SECONDS FOR BEING HETERO. ROBOT FOR BEING GAY CONFIRMED.
>>
>>25036623
I like cats. Your picture made me happy.
>>
>>25036623
What kind of opiates you doing?
>>
>>25037135
>cambodian dreamweaving meeting of the minds webzone
kek'd, pretty good one anon.
>>
I only poop once every 5-7 days, you ain't got shit on my ain't got shit
>>
>>25036946
>>25037014

It just compacts.

I've had a few situations where I didn't shit for about a week (record is eleven days) and when it finally came out it was average size, but denser than a collapsed star.
>>
>>25036946
it may look the same size but if it's in you for that long, it's just being condensed more as more water is taking out of it

it'll be about the same volume but the density should be in line with what you ate
>>
File: cat3.jpg (77 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cat3.jpg
77 KB, 500x333
>>25037199
no opiates. i take cymbalta and smoke that dank but that's it

>>25037195
thank u

>>25037217
i went three weeks once.
>>
File: 1446237026715.gif (988 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1446237026715.gif
988 KB, 400x250
>shit
>water is red
>wipe
>covered in blood
>finish wiping, flush, see blood in shit
>pull up pants
>see puddle of blood on floor from my ass
>wipe it up and leave bathroom
I hope whatever is wrong with my ass kills me soon.
>>
>>25036623
What is your diet?
>>
>>25037352
normal diet? i eat lots of chicken and raw veggies. i drink too much soda though. :/
>>
File: 1433112440137.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433112440137.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25037299
Same here. About a month ago I went to the toilet to take a dump. A huge fart came out and after that pretty good shit. No force used. As I looked down the toilet, everything was bright red. I was spread all over the toilet. I was scared as fuck , just wiped my ass and flushed.
The next day the same. I take a shit in hope all is going to be okay. Nope. Shit comes out, and I literally feel something warm drippling down from my asshole. Look the toilet and the there is a huge fuckload of blood in the water. Blood still drippling down my asshole.
Was afraid going to the toilet the next 3 days. Didn't take a shit the next 3 days. Luckily everything's fine up until now.
I hope. Seriously though, I thought I was gonna die. The water turned dark red. Was such a shitton of blood.
>>
>>25037413
What is your weight+height? Are you doing anything about being backed up? I heard metamucil helps
>>
>>25037425
I know that feel.
Unfortunately for me it's been happening every time for a few months now. I like to take pictures and send them to the two friends I have.
>>
>>25037469
I'm 5'2 and I weigh 150 lb. Yeah I need to lose weight. I've been taking a stool softener every couple days, can't remember what it's called.

If it's not too expensive I could try that stuff.
>>
File: Green Samuel L. Jackson.jpg (14 KB, 321x306) Image search: [Google]
Green Samuel L. Jackson.jpg
14 KB, 321x306
>>25037542
>5'2
please tell me you mean 5'12
>>
>>25037599
Not a typo.

Wouldn't 5'12 just be 6'?
>>
Oh my god. You just made me realize that I haven't taken a shit in at least a few days. Maybe four? I can't remember the last time I have. What the fuck?
>>
>>25037634

>5'12" manlet trying to pass as 6'

kek, youre obv new here
>>
>>25038353
There are twelve inches in a foot.
>>
>>25036623
I eat so much fibre, sometime my poop is as long as my lower arms, and I can feel it move in my colon as it exits my rectum.

Water + fibre = poop like when you were a kid.
>>
>>25038751
Man I had the best fucking poops when I was a kid. I didn't know what horror I had ahead of me.
>>
File: zEueztb.jpg (25 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
zEueztb.jpg
25 KB, 600x800
>>25038751
I should add to water + fibre, you also need to do physical exercise. I think cycling is pretty good for digestion, forces you into a posture favorable to poop circulation. I do about 20 minutes of it a day, and if I drink enough and eat enough fibre, I shit like a baby. There is nothing like that emptyness you feel after shitting a stool as long as pic related, which is regularly my case if I follow these 3 rules.
>>
I'm thinking of doing an enema to kind of restart my colon. Just get everything out.
>>
Can I please just take a shit already. Damn I feel like I'm carrying around extra weight in my guts.
>>
>>25036623
I remember taking shits about once a week when I was younger.
Nowadays I basically do it daily and pull out more shit per shit too. Probably have to do with diet or whatever. Unless the interval doesn't increase to some ridiculous value or you have a real problem getting the log out, don't sweat it.
>>
>>25036749
How big is your stomach?
>>
>>25037299
>>25037425
>>25037473
Bright red means it's nothing serious (hopefully, if it was deep red, it could mean the fracture or whatever was deep inside your colon and that's dangerous). Probably fractured sphincter or something like that. If too beta to visit a doc, add a lot of red veggies to diet - like paprikas and carrots and whatever.
If it doesn't help after a week or so, or the blood doesn't stop flowing soon after shitting, you better visit the goddamn doc fast.
I know since I've had that too.
>>
>>25039523
I'm a fatass. Not obese hamplanet mode, but about 30 lb overweight.
>>
>>25040099
I mean how much does it extend with poop backed up?
My stomach goes up about 3-4 inches
>>
>>25036623
you might end up with fecal compactions dude, just lube up your fingers and dig it out. That's what people paralyzed from the waist down have to do I think
>>
File: 1434402039357.jpg (124 KB, 660x586) Image search: [Google]
1434402039357.jpg
124 KB, 660x586
Jesus christ I just want to pinch thst kittens little head off and eat it like an apple
>>
>>25040798
I cant feel anything up there, even with my longest finger. I still feel constipated though. Weird.

>>25040627
Oh I dunno. I haven't payed attention to that.
>>
Welp. I'm going to the drugstore to get some medicine that will make me shit.
>>
>>25040855
remember that your colon goes to the left (where you heart is) slightly before the end of your rectum.
>>
>>25036623
You're full of shit.

originaloriginal
>>
Just gave myself an enema. Holding it in now. We'll see how this goes.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.