[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7 annoying misconceptions about alpha females >imply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: crying laughing face.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
crying laughing face.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>7 annoying misconceptions about alpha females

>implying women can be alpha

>implying women are anything but parasites to leech sperm and other resources

toppest of keks

http://www.puckermob.com/lifestyle/7-annoying-misconceptions-about-alpha-females

(don't click on this, here are some highlights)

>2. Alphas are bitches. An alpha female will risk tension because she will not put her needs aside to keep the peace at any cost. She just has balls.

Female solipsism at work once again

>4. Alphas are high maintenance. An alpha will instead focus on her own integrity and worth. That's scary for a lot of lesser males because they know that she isn't obsessed about keeping him if that means she has to sacrifice any of her own needs.

More excuses to never settle for lesser males (aka anything less than Chad)

Also,
>women
>integrity

pick 1

What's hilarious is that some dumb slut on facebook posted this, implying she's an "alpha female"

LOL

if anyone rolls trips I post her facebook
>>
>>25036129
>>4. Alphas are high maintenance. An alpha will instead focus on her own integrity and worth. That's scary for a lot of lesser males because they know that she isn't obsessed about keeping him if that means she has to sacrifice any of her own needs.

top kek, this is hilarious

is she serious or is she trying to satirise the guys who believe this type of alpha/beta shit?
>>
>>25036210
>is she serious

Yes. There is no hint or trace of satire anywhere in the article. Truly disgusting
>>
>4. Alphas are high maintenance. An alpha will instead focus on her own integrity and worth. That's scary for a lot of lesser males because they know that she isn't obsessed about keeping him if that means she has to sacrifice any of her own needs.
That's called being a egocentric whore, like most women are. What is love ? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
>>
File: angry pepe with gun rage.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe with gun rage.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
>>25036129
>>25036991
>lesser males

they're getting more and more explicit about it, guys

Beta uprising when?
>>
>>25036129
>More excuses to never settle for lesser males (aka anything less than Chad)

It's funny because a Chad wouldn't even care about a "high maintenance" girl, because he can go for someone less problematic.
>>
>>25037288
Chad doesn't have relationships with any girls, he just fucks them

Therefore, he doesn't even find out whether or not a girl is "high-maintenance"

Only betas in relationships complain that girls are high-maintenance
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.