[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you? Fear? Hopelessness? It's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 16
File: 1450225518614.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450225518614.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
What's stopping you?

Fear? Hopelessness? It's your life. Take control over it. You only live once, might as well live it by your own rules.

Take the leap.

Become a NEET.
>>
>>25036048
not having rich parents
>>
File: Smugwojak4v1.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v1.png
30 KB, 640x400
>>25036048
This is a great idea if you want to become a useless waste on society, and eventually, homeless
>>
>>25036048
Should I add my oneitis on fb? We haven't talked in like 5 months. Rollin for repeatin digits
>>
>>25036098
Why would you want to be apart of a shitty society?
>>
File: smugwojakwagecuckimposter.png (14 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakwagecuckimposter.png
14 KB, 640x400
>>25036098
This shit is making me really mad. You're a fucking impostor and you know it.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
30 KB, 640x400
>>25036975
This is the end of your reign
>>
>>25036770
>shitty society
How is society shitty? You can get resources easily in our society its anything but shitty your just a butthurt fucktard.
>>
File: 1427490652370.png (75 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1427490652370.png
75 KB, 640x400
>>25037013
This is correct, and I say it as an unbiased poster.
>>
>>25037055
He only thinks it's shitty because he's never actually *lived* a day in his life..
>>
I want to get into construction learning some electrical, plumbing,to own a house. I'm going to rent a house then buy another. then one more, and have wagecucks work for me.
>>
>>25037077
A shitty society is one that cannot efficiently benefit the collective, meaning most ancient societies were shitty as fuck since people died from disease, and famines back then.
>>
No, I want money, also some modicum of social interaction
>>
>>25036048
>not feeling hopelessness

get out normie this place is not for you
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25036048
This is the path to nirvana.
>>
I was a NEET for the longest time and technically I still am, but my caseworker has obligated me to work 5 hours a day to still get my welfare.

Being a wagekek isn't something to envy, but it's not all bad. At my job atleast I get into shape a bit(+free lunch from the cantina).
>>
>>25037142
What a sad life you wagekucks live. Your entire livelihood in pursue of material possessions and distractions. What a shame.
>>
>>25037357
Everyone's life is a pursuit of distraction until they die
Also I'm not actually employed, but I'd like to, again, to have money and buy videogames with it
>>
>>25037215
I thought the path to Nirvana was some heroin and a shotgun.
>>
>>25037357
>material possessions
Yes because reality is only material so liking material things is pretty normal behavior, lol at you thinking your so enlightened and shit with your I HAVE RISEN ABOVE YOUR MATERIAL DESIRES CRAP.
>>
>>25036090
Pretty sure that's where NEETbux come from.
>>
>>25036048
I was wondering why I was doing it, you know, the wagecucking. I've been dirt poor and I survived, I even had a pretty good time. I was just tired of being so anxious about the rent and not meeting girls. Hence cucking myself to work for mr shekelbergstein

But now, as for why I continue? Well, expectations, dear robots.

All our life, we are conditioned to meet expectations. Women are the greatest referee in this, almost only sleeping with people who meet physical and social expectations.

I am wagecucking because I still don't have the power to say "no" to those expectations. The courage to flat out disappoint people. To accept thr act some would judge me as saying I have nothing to live for, that I waste my life. This is sometihn NEETs face all the time. They post in this thread knowing fully that a butthurt wagecuck will arrive and talk about money and possessions and status, but the true NEET is beyond that.

I'll get there soon, NEET brothers. I'll free myself of the expectations placed on this, and find my own purpose. I just need some time to ascend.
>>
File: 1450218321969.png (34 KB, 524x1300) Image search: [Google]
1450218321969.png
34 KB, 524x1300
>>25037357
>living addicted to the internet
>implying you could live without internet access
>implying your computer/laptop isn't a material possession

neetcucks btfo again, get the body bags
>>
File: Nido-Cabin-Tiny-House.jpg (210 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Nido-Cabin-Tiny-House.jpg
210 KB, 600x400
> not becoming superior NEET
> not building comfy-as-fuck house innawoods
> not living as an ascended hermit with your waifu

It's like you're stuck in the rat race, anon.
>>
I wouldn't mind having to work apart from the fact that most work is typical 9-5 bullshit. Plus the fact that lots of jobs don't allow you to work from home. It's like if your work only requires a computer, why can't you just work from home. It'd be more beneficial for both the employer and employee. The employee will be more productive because they'll be in their home environment and most likely won't be tired from having to wake up at 6am.
>>
>>25037621
>slave to your parents
>walking the dogs and doing the dishes
>rest of the day pursuing your dreams.

Truly and awful life the NEET lives.
>>
>>25037918
>having dreams

this place is not for you normalshit you are not welcome here normies are not welcome here you do not belong here
>>
File: 2LtnetH1Nao.jpg (11 KB, 398x305) Image search: [Google]
2LtnetH1Nao.jpg
11 KB, 398x305
What's stopping me is always being on the fence about life.

The existentialist, self defeating thoughts gnaw away at my thoughts but the pragmatic and 'spiritual' side nourish them back to health. I seem to be always at an impasse regarding taking action as one side overwhelms me or I can't make up my mind if it's worth to do it or not, so I stay still and do nothing because it's safer.

I think fear is a big part of it as well. Fear of the unknown, fear of how I will handle the situations and if it will bring me more trouble than good.

Biggest issue is the room that is my womb, it is a comfort zone, a safe zone. It's a place where I can retreat to if anything gets to me or starts getting to me.

Also frustratingly we are all aware of the pointless aspects of life, all the shit we have to endure, what failures or potential failures we have to face, but we are making that mistake daily by not making any decisions to act and just further plunging ourselves into the pit of failure.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 360x640
>>25037774
Any more pictures of that house or similar houses?
>>
>>25037774
Except the woods fucking suck. GL getting ass raped by a bear or dying from malaria from some gay ass bug.
>>
>>25037774
>tfw 3D asian gf likes tiny houses, hiking and skiing too and is redpilled about naggers
feels good nigs
>>
>>25038031
Look into yourself if the fear you feel isn't tied to failure or some.

We get raised to see failure or failing as something incredibly bad. but rather than spurr most of us into action, it freezes us in place.

If it's fear of failure that pins you in place, look at whose expectations you'd be failing, and where they come from.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (13 KB, 214x283) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
13 KB, 214x283
Quickly. Why waste time doing things you don't enjoy? Do you really feel it's your duty to 'benefit' a society that you won't even be part of in the future? or have you just decided that's your purpose?
>>
File: Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-2.jpg (281 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-2.jpg
281 KB, 630x420
>>25038072

Yup. I got five of that one, dumpan.

>>25038103

Move away from Australia, kek. There are lots of places where nothing will try to kill you.

The squirrels and rabbits will even get used to you and bro up.
>>
File: Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-3.jpg (248 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-3.jpg
248 KB, 630x420
>>25038395
> tfw you will be building one once saved up enough
>>
>>25038384
I'm the faggot going on about expectations ITT.

I waste time doing things I don't enjoy because I feel like I can't break away from what people expect of me.

I know what you need to "do" to be a good man, have a job, provide, have a housing etc, and part of me feels good doing that. But do I feel good because I have been told to believe those expectations are what I want to do and the social response to that is overwhelmingly positive? Or do I feel truly good because I want nothing else but to settle with a wife and have a few children?
>>
File: Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-4.jpg (212 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-4.jpg
212 KB, 630x420
>>25038448

You are now aware land is practically free in the middle of nowhere. You can get a ton of forest around you too, so no nosy neighbours to have parties at 1AM and fuck shit up.

> previous comebacks
> it's cheap cause no electricity, water and sewage

Solar, a well, and a septic tank / a composting toilet.

Alternatively, pick a nowhere that has different reasons for being cheap. There's loads of declining-population counties that give away land if you move there, those have water, electricity, internet and sewage all coming up to the plot.
>>
File: Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-5.jpg (199 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Nido-Micro-Cabin-in-Finland-5.jpg
199 KB, 630x420
>>25038579

Final pic of this place.

> the feels of waking up to sunlight and birds
> prepare food
> think of all I'll do that day
> that unconstrained freedom
>>
I thought about it a bit.

If you guys don't want to be a wageslave, and are so better than us, why don't you help charities?

I know that some big charities can pay you enough to survive and you end up travelling a lot, helping people that need it, and learning a shiton of new stuff for years.

What are you waiting for deat NEETs?
Doctors Without Borders need your help for example.
>>
>>25038680
>why don't you NEETS go wagekeking for free

lmao no thanks.
>>
>>25038805
Except you're not. It's not wagekeking as you call it, you get money to survive, but your main goal is not to earn money, it's to help people.

You guys always say you're above things like money, well, there's you chance to prove it. You'll make the world a better place, meet new people, learn new stuff, and still get some money.
>>
>>25038884
It really depends whether or not you're interested in those things though. A NEET can be above money, but be as cynical as Diogenes in spirit, doing their best to undo or isolate themselves from a world they don't enjoy.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.