[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Animals can be lesbians too!" WTF is wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cool stuff.png (1 MB, 1324x716) Image search: [Google]
cool stuff.png
1 MB, 1324x716
>"Animals can be lesbians too!"

WTF is wrong with with these people? Don't they understand basic social structures in the animal kingdom and how they are enforced? Everything and their dog has to be faggot. Only explanation.

You put lipstick on two toasters in a humping posting and they'll lose their minds saying "oh look how cute! A lesbian toaster couple heating things up!"

Background: University of Toronto group
>>
>>25036026
>Don't they understand basic social structures in the animal kingdom and how they are enforced?

Sounds like it's you who doesn't understand what sexuality is. Because that is exactly what it is.
>>
>>25036117
>animals understanding gay/lesbian relationships
>not all just fucking anything they can
by human logic, all animals are pansexual
they want to fuck anything
>>
>>25036117
You ignorant turd, mock humping is a means for some animals (in a few species of mammals) to display dominance over another. It isn't because the deer have a bad haircut and like each other because "muh lesbian horniness"
>>
>>25036175
sexuality does not require understanding. understanding is conscious.

>>25036193
I'm not ignorant, you just don't realize how much of all behavior(with humans and other animals) that is sexual.

You have a good friend of the same sex? Sexual tension is the basis of your friendship.
>>
>>25036235
>>>/Freud/

Yes, great analysis. I am friends with my friends because of sexual tension?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.