[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So Susie.. I heard you had lunch with Tyrone at this place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Susie.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1360) Image search: [Google]
Susie.jpg
420 KB, 1280x1360
>So Susie.. I heard you had lunch with Tyrone at this place
>You two aren't dating or anything, r-right?
>...
>Why are you still smiling at me, answer the question
>...
>...
>DID YOU SUCK HIS DICK OR WHAT FUCKING ANSWER AND STOP SMILING AT ME YOU BITCH
>>
>creating an imaginary conversation with an image about getting cucked
you have many many issues
>>
>>25036272
Couldn't have said it better myself. Do people actually think like this, or is this a bad joke? If you're going out of your way to cuckold yourself and then be in denial about it, something is very wrong with your brain.
>>
>>25036272
many autists have cucking as a fethis so it all adds up
>>
>>25036019
>>25036272
Look at this fucking samefag
>>
>>25036307
>>25036311
I'm sure there are legitimate cuckolds on 4chan but the majority of cuckposters only cuckpost to get reactions out of people. The fact that you don't recognize this and feed into it by giving cuckposters what they want shows one of two, or both things. 1. You are new here, likely from reddit or 9gag and/or 2. You do not belong here because you can't tell when someone is obviously trolling. My suggestion is to leave here go back to reddit because you are obviously too stupid to fit in here.
>>
>>25036392
>get called out on being a delusional cuck

>g-go back to reddit!
wew lad
>>
>>25036392
yea ill leave and go back to reddit. and i suggest everyone here does the same.

this place is awful to your mental health
>>
>>25036419
Sorry but it's true. Only a redditor hasn't been here long enough or is just to stupid to understand cuckposting.
>>
>>25036525
>get called out on redditposting
>>still g-go back to reddit

W E W
L A D
>>
>>25036272
>>25036307
>>25036392
Why are you fags so mad honestly
>>
Literally reddit ITT
>>
>>25036649
Smells like some samefag in here 2bh

>>25036671
See >>25036548
>>
File: 2008_0402Wray_nephew0003.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2008_0402Wray_nephew0003.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
Hijacking with

you lose when you are tired you win when you are insane
>>
>>25036019
this girl is a 10/10, right?
>>
>>25036272
>So Susie, did you...?
>Well, to be honest, Anon, I did. Also I fucked him and became his bitch. I'm full of his black semen as we speak..
>Susie... this is devastating.
>Well, Anon. Your white cock is surely so small that it couldn't satisfy me or any woman for that matter. Your best chance is to become a sissy cuck that sucks Tyrone clean after I'm done with him.
>But... how would that work? Can you help me?
>Of course. After we eat we'll go to the mall and I'll give you a sissy makeover.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.