[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boarding Greyhound like bus >3am >sit down >guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1409510940546.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
1409510940546.png
13 KB, 427x492
>boarding Greyhound like bus
>3am
>sit down
>guy sits down next to me
>he smells good
>too awkward to talk
>he doesn't say a word
>5am
>fell asleep and wake up with my head on the guys arm
>soooooo embarrassed
>his stop comes and he leaves
>get sad because he didn't say goodbye :(

Next time you guys sleep with a girl don't forget to say bye otherwise you'll make her sad
>>
REALLY SAFE AND SOUND
>>
He didn't like you. He was probably getting better/ more attractive women, and just though "fuck it." while you were there.
>>
>>25035809
>>guy sits down next to me

If he was under an 8, he didn't think you were intimidatingly attractive. If he thought you were at all attractive, he would have struck up conversation if he was ballsy enough to sit next to you. (As long as there were other options)

If he was 9 or up (more likely, being that you were attracted), he never even considered you as an option. It's like sitting down next to a dude. A stranger. Someone you'll never see again and don't really care that you won't.
>>
>>25035842
>>25035888
He didn't even smile when I got embarrassed. His face was stone. Kind of scary.
>>
>>25035974
Ouch that could've been me, but I kept a serious composure because I don't want girls to know that I'm interested in them and laugh at me for it.
>>
>>25036002
keep*

Writing randomness to ensure I won't be muted.
>>
>>25035974
Probably spaghetti'd inside. I've been the guy in an almost identical situation before. This red head got on the bus and sorta drifted off next to me and before i knew it she was huddled against me. I didn't know what to say by the time my stop came up, i just kinda got up and left. I regret not leaving her with a good-bye and a number or something
>>
>>25035974
>tfw I do this all the time

>>25035888
>It's like sitting down next to a dude. A stranger. Someone you'll never see again and don't really care that you won't.

This. I've been the guy in OP's post many times, even when they talk to me I point to my earphones and ignore them.
>>
>>25035809
He didn't sleep with you though. You guys didn't fuck.... or did you?
>>
>>25035809
>>25035974

Post more info about how they looked.
Depending on their level of attractiveness, clothes, etc., they might either have been just as nervous as you, but WAAAAY more likely to have thought you were just not attractive enough to consider.

This has way more to do with how you look.

Whatever, most robots here would think you're a stacy and that they're the guy in your story.
>>
>>25035809
>fell asleep and wake up with my head on the guys arm
Happens to me all the time too mate, the other thing I do is my head falls backwards but my jaw stays in the same place.
>>
File: 1419662854648.png (35 KB, 753x773) Image search: [Google]
1419662854648.png
35 KB, 753x773
>>25036104
Ofc not!!
>>
>>25035809
Holy shit. You were the cute dark-haired girl, right? I didn't think you browsed /r9k/. That guy was me, I was in a rush, I'm sorry. Have an email or anything?
>>
File: 7QEDZ31.jpg (246 KB, 1200x914) Image search: [Google]
7QEDZ31.jpg
246 KB, 1200x914
>>25036324
SSSSHIT!
Is this guy baiting or being baited?!?!
>>
>>25036324
Just say bye next time D:
>>
>>25036557
I let you sleep on me for 2 hours, and the only thing you have left to tell me is that I should say bye next time? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25036700
:'( you should be grateful
>>
>>25036847
>you should be grateful I was leaning on you for 2 hours

get the fuck off my board with this entitled roastie shit
>>
>>25035809
>On a plane
>Tired as fuck from traveling
>Fall asleep
>Wake up, my head was resting on the dude next to me
>Snap upright, apologise
>"It's okay, it looked like you needed the sleep."
>Thank you based plane passenger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.