[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /failed/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
>Failed 7/10 University courses this year for an accounting programme
>Failed all courses this semester.
>Was supposed to be a new start
>Procrastinated my way to 7 straight back to back F's.

Do I forget about accounting and write the CFA charter level 1?

Anyone else drowning?
>>
>>25035506
Anyone like you fucking deserves it. It's incredibly easy to get straight As

>mfw 3.87 GPA and still pissed about that one A-
>>
>>25035586
Maybe in your business classes, but in real education classes can be difficult
>>
I discovered i'm the fail, and the world probably would be better off without me.
Other than that, my year was quite meh
>>
>>25035634
Engineering masters student you assumptuous autist. Do your fucking work, stop smoking weed like a degenerate nigger, and you'd see I'm right. Although your a failure so nobody expects this of you
>>
>>25035761
How do I stop smoking weed?
>>
>>25035761
>Engineering
why do people think engineering is hard again? It's literally just busywork added on to easier versions of the sciences.
>>
File: 1.png (51 KB, 1491x657) Image search: [Google]
1.png
51 KB, 1491x657
Accounting here. When does it get hard? I'm going to guess never and OP as always is a faggot.
>>
File: 1427781970073.png (210 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1427781970073.png
210 KB, 800x600
>>25035818
>only 77% on your report

Seems like it already got hard for you, Champ.
>>
>>25035795
There's no arguing with a moron like you who has no idea what I've learned and couldn't in a decade understand what real innovation and design is
>>
>>25035849
I was disappointed too and then I found out it was the number one report in the whole course. I guess everyone else is more retarded than me.
>>
>>25035818
>>25035506
Finishing my accounting bachelor in a few months. Have been sort of surprised how easy it was. Though I don't have all A's I have a 3.3 GPA. feels goodman
>>
Yeah, I'm completely falling apart. I'm not capable of succeeding in an academic environment, and I don't think I'll ever be able to hold a job.
>>
File: 1440362181785.jpg (127 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1440362181785.jpg
127 KB, 460x345
>>25035865
Then thrive, friend. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>25035506
im doing the level 2 CFA exam again after barely failing last june. if you don't have the discipline to pass your university accounting courses honestly don't even bother trying.

there is a ton of accounting in it and it makes up a huge percentage of the exams.
>>
>>25035883
I've found every single step in accounting the be unbelievably easy it's just some processes have five to six steps with very specific wording needed. In general people probably say accounting is difficult because it's mind-numbing for most normies. Any mentions of accounts receivable or five digit numbers and most people's brains shut down.
>>
Going for the third year in accounting, i'm sure my life is going to shit next year.
>>
>>25035927
Literally this.

I tell people I am an accounting major,
>"Oh, you must like math!"
No, I punch shit into a calculator. Accounting barely even uses exponents and nothing much past that. I call my calculations 'calculator garbage.'

My room mate is a Computer Science/Mathematics double major. HE likes math. THAT is real math, when it is more symbols than numbers.
>>
>>25035761
>being this mad
Damn, you're a little bitch.
>b-b-but muh superior degree and intelligence
You sure have a sweet life that you enjoy, nigger, can see it from your rage.
>>
>>25035989
>Projecting this hard

Good Lord
>>
>>25035971
well you have to get passed through a shitload of math in that career anyways.
>>
>Senior with a major in Finance
>2.4 GPA, no job experience
>Barely passed my classes this semester. So far a D, a C+, and a B- out of my five classes.

I'm just so depressed. How can you succeed when even the most trivial thing feels like an enormous task? Even waking up in the morning is difficult.

I've been on three different antidepressants but nothing helps. Vyvanse doesn't help. Adderall doesn't help. I just can't do well in my classes. And my home life is a mess. My mother is dying a slow death from her mental issues. My father is slowly cutting me out of his life. My job prospects are nonexistent. Sometimes I want to die, but the thought of death terrifies me so much.
>>
>>25035506
>7/10 university courses
Are those to prepare you for work at 7/11?
>>
it's so easy to not fail
>>
>>25035853
>engineeringfag calling others morons
nothing to see here. pls tell me more about how enlightened you are by your own intelligence.
are you getting a masters because you fucked up undergrad, or because you actually want to make some innovation?
I only don't know what you in particular have learned since you didn't mention what field of engineering, otherwise I'd have a good idea.
You should focus on design maybe. Leave innovations for people doing real research.
>>
File: 1428386107898.png (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1428386107898.png
1 MB, 4500x4334
>>25035761
you're*

yea ok "smart guy"
>>
>>25036512

No its a fucking bridging course for a full accounting degree.
>>
>>25036215
join the military or something champ, breddy good experience and they take anyone if you do one of the desk jockey jobs
>>
>>25035789

Try to get a job that requires drug testing, thats whats motivating me right now
>>
>>25035506
why even go to uni if you know you're just going to procrastinate and not do the work?
>>
>>25035761
>Not doing the god tier Mathematics degree
But I agree with you, it takes a retard to fail out of University. "Le smart but le lazy" meme is a myth, if you're so lazy you fail education, you aren't smart :D
>>
>>25039386

It's your lmao. He was right.
>>
File: 1449371573781.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1449371573781.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>Going to Community College
>Had 2 classes
>both which I stopped attending periodically mid semester
>played LoL instead of doing homework
>On academic probation and could be suspended for a year
>if not studying parents will not support me
>parents dont know anything about my grades

Im just gonna join the Army to be honest senpai
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.