[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you at the gym right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 750x750
Why aren't you at the gym right now?
>>
>>25035485
why you date landwhales? even weakest beta like me can lift 50kg.
>>
>>25035485
If your boyfriend isn't strong enough to pick you up and pin you up against the wall, he can't rape you.
>>
I don't need to workout because I'm a pretty bitch and I got bitches anyway
>>
>>25035485

I weigh 120lbs and can lift my gf, who weighs about 110, pretty easily. I can imagine having difficulties with a fat or taller person, or even for an extended period of time, but why settle for someone who I'm disproportionate to?
>>
>>25035485
Cant afford a membership
>>
I can lift most fit healthy girls who are shorter than me. I can't lift an obese girl and I doubt many men could.
>>
>>25035485
Wait, what? The person who wrote this has never been to a gym in their life. A regular guy who never works out and has average strength could pick a girl up and pin her against the wall. Guys have way more strength than you think.

t. Was a skinny noodle armed faggot before I joined the gym two years ago and I could still do this
>>
>>25035485
*or you might need to lay off the pumpkin spice lattes
>>
I'm doing pushups and crunches every day, about 200-300 each, for a month and I'm seeing great results. I am too autistic to use the machines, I get frustrated and feel like they don't work
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.