[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your dad Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: richard_019x633_0.jpg (119 KB, 633x953) Image search: [Google]
richard_019x633_0.jpg
119 KB, 633x953
If so, how does that work out for you?
>>
lol no
he's a beta jackass with anger issues
>>
File: lil-b.jpg (124 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lil-b.jpg
124 KB, 600x400
LIKE A DAD LIKE I'M RAD LIKE I'M BRAD LIKE I'M CHAD
>>
My dad is a fat, ugly beta that married the first girl to show interest in him. I was fucked from the start
>>
My dad was a punk and was later in the Gulf war, he's not quite Chad level but he's not a social reject at all
>>
My dads better than Chad. He's the sort of guy everyone likes. He's not an asshole or life of the party but no one has a bad word to say about him. I wish I could be like him.
>>
Mine is a beta provider since he raised a my step sister
>>
my dad is one ugly motherfucking asshole
yet somehow he got with a 8/10
makes me wonder...
>>
Not very well, to tell you the truth.

When I was young, I think he molested me. He used to make me undress and he would undress too. He told my mom (who he divorced) that he was just "getting me comfortable with male nudity." I don't know what that means, but I think he derived some sort of enjoyment from forcing me to watch him be naked, and making me undress too.

He went on to make millions in the insurance industry. He ones a 9.5 million dollar mansion a few hours away from me. He remarried and has a new child he is training to be a future athlete.

My mother is a destitute alcoholic with a lot of mental issues. I never remember a time my father told me he was proud of me. I sometimes read the emails my dad sends to my mom and he never has anything positive to say about me. He thinks I sell drugs, he regrets paying for my college tuition, he thinks I take steroids, and all other sorts of stupid shit.

I just wish I had a normal mom and dad. I really hate my life.
>>
Don't know. He dont act like one but he is 75 years old and married to 20 years younger woman, he has 2 kids from first marriage.

From what I heard he used to be one, still has no problem to strike conversation with random women, even some my age.
>>
>>25035182
He was 6'2 and knew a ton of people
he had so many connections all around Toronto to the point where he could get super cheap deals on cars and electronics
was a co-owner of some ghetto computer shop that installed pirated versions of windows
too bad he's dead now
>>
My dad was an alcoholic. He literally drank and smoked himself to death. He died at 38 from cirrhosis and lung cancer. I hope to beat his record.
>>
File: 1447026947823.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1447026947823.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
Nah, my dad is a total beta, my mother basically controls his life, and he's a people pleaser so he gets walked on a lot, but he's still a nice guy so it's ok,
I'm just glad I don't act like him whatsoever, he's pretty cringey at times, but I still love him
>>
>>25035200
Sooo basically the average robot here
>>
>>25035182
>Dad is an engineer, cool guy but spergs out sometimes over silly things
>Open-minded, listens to both sides of the situation
>Educated, worldly and has plenty of certifications, degrees and field experience
>Married an eccentric Eastern European, but is having a good time with a stable marriage with his new wife

My stepfather, though.

>Thoroughbred American
>Isolationist, radical right wing
>Fights all political debates by calling Obama a dirty Muslim and quoting CNN
>Racist, quick to anger and close-minded to worldly issues
>Says the best solution to all America's problems is to just fire nukes at it
>Drug addict, alcoholic, served time
>Talks all kinds of shit to my mom, gets drunk every night

Maybe I'm just a filthy liberal or something but he runs me the wrong way.
>>
>>25035571
>engineer
>alpha

pick one
engineers are known to be the biggest spergs around
>>
My dad is one of the coolest guys I know. Smart as all hell, really witty, great to talk to. Friendly with everyone who isn't a fuckhead that I can think of. He did football and wrastlin in highschool. Triple Majored in college. Still remember stories of when he stole this guys car, and got of with zero consequences.
>>
>>25035618
There are alpha engineers but they're almost always morons
>>
>>25035618
Never said he was alpha, m8.
>>
>>25035223
get my dick sucked in the sky like a martian
>>
My dad's a secret Robot. Deep down, he's a robot, but he pretends to be a Chad and that's how he met my mom. Kinda funny because she's a fake Stacey who's a robot deep down too.
>>
>>25035244
is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhl5K0mTSKY
>>
Think my dad is gay or has some weird fetishes because I stumbled upon a home-video in his camera of him fucking himself with a dildo. Never gonna bring it up to him but it makes me laugh when he disses gays still
>>
>>25035182
Yeah, he had a car and a girlfriend at 14(this was back when you could drive without a having license/drunk/intoxicated because the sheriffs didn't care)

Into cars and motorcycles, always had a group of friends, still in love with my mom even though she divorced him and got some his money(which is pathetic in my mind but whatever).
>>
>>25035182
He was until my mum left him.

That hollowed him out somewhat.
>>
My dad was a model
>>
My dad is not Chad, he's something I respect more. He constantly networks, makes friends with useful people. He's successful, but low key about it. He knows how to work systems to his advantage. Not naturally good with women, but learned how to play the game.
>>
>>25035405
protip; using the word "cringey" is pretty "cringeworthy"
>>
>>25035182
My dad's really fucking beta but he grew up in a time when that was OK and he ended up with my mom, who isn't pretty, but had a nice job. And they passed on good genes to me and my sister.
>>
>>25035182
My dad cheated on my mom, then ran off when he found out she was pregnant. He was also a bartender, sold drugs, and apparently had a big dick. So, yes, he was Chad. I've never met him.

Needless to say, I'm failing his legacy. At least I'm taller than him.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.