[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /tinnitus/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: going_crazy.jpg (501 KB, 2250x2167) Image search: [Google]
going_crazy.jpg
501 KB, 2250x2167
Who /tinnitus/ here?
>>
Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fintess.org

from lebbit
>>
File: thanks.jpg (70 KB, 405x348) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
70 KB, 405x348
>>25035147
I've googled it and it seems to be a legit method of relief. Gonna report back.
>>
>>25035147
Yep, this helps. Tilting your head up and down and then rotating it left and right for cca 10 reps works as well.

Do you know the cause of your T? I was being a moron and all these years of blasting loud music caught up with me.
>>
>>25035147
Only works for about 5 seconds for me, and even then I'm not sure.
>>
i think i might be developing it from operating lawnmowers/saws/other machinery

gonna have to start plugging that shit
>>
Had tinnitus for the longest time and thought it was normal until I tried talking to people about "that ringing that's always there"
>>
I have mild tinnitus from blasting in-ear earphones. I now make sure to have a moderate volume in ears. Also playing in a dadrock band from when I was 11-16 didn't help, we used to play super loud without hearing protection because retardation.

I want to study music at uni, considered putting tinnitus on my "disability" list but chickened out (I haven't been officially diagnosed, but I can hear the fucking ringing)
>>
Who here lifelong tinitus? Have had it as early as i can remember
>>
me but it only bothers me when there is silence around. sometimes I keep a little fan on at night so the I hear that almost completely quiet spinning noise instead of my bursting tinnitus
>>
File: end.jpg (14 KB, 308x459) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
14 KB, 308x459
>tfw my inner optimist tells me that there is going to be a cure in 5-7 years
>tfw my inner realist tells me that there might be a way to reduce the ringing in 20 years with 2 pages of side effects
>>
Its easy to fix you just need to takeeeeerrrrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Mine is really bad when I wake up and when I get tired. It's confined to my right ear. This is in my top 3 reasons to die desu.
>>
File: 1317245178956.jpg (26 KB, 194x320) Image search: [Google]
1317245178956.jpg
26 KB, 194x320
>you will never remember what it was like to go to bed in silence
>>
File: 420_GB.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
420_GB.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>25037558
>mfw this thought always pops into my head but then I remember I can use one of the two tricks mentioned in this thread to get 20 minutes of silence and fall asleep without wanting to hang myself
>>
its not in my ears, but in my fucking head

anyone feel this one?
>>
>>25037921
Mine goes from head to one of the ears all the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.