[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lose your Virginity to a hooker they said You won't regret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Lose your Virginity to a hooker they said

You won't regret it they said

>my dick when

I'm gonna die y'all
>>
>>25034839
You didn't use a condom? You fucking deserve it retard.
Save cumming inside no condor for a girl you actually love.
>>
>>25034839
it's probably bacterial, go get yourself checked out and get your pills, you won't die you'll be fine.
>>
gross don't know how they put up with that shit.
>>
what's up with all these robots fucking prostitutes without condoms ?
>>
Hey, OP, sorry to tell you but you have herpes, there is no cure.
I know because I had one gf, she cheated on me, caught herpes, didn't know and gave it to me. Broke up with her after I found out of course. Never want a gf again.
But yeah, you have herpes. Don't worry, you'll probably never have an outbreak again, most people only get one or two.
Just prepare for awful itching for a few weeks.
>>
>>25034839

I thought dying was actually the goal for us.
>>
>>25034923
It is, but it has to be a good death. Not dying of some new form of chlamidya.
>>
>>25034839
Did you use a condor
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.