[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird things are happening for a while. And not sure if story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1409019273.34607736.jpg (25 KB, 294x274) Image search: [Google]
1409019273.34607736.jpg
25 KB, 294x274
Weird things are happening for a while. And not sure if story is related.

>go on vacation with girlfriend to portugal
>literally the middle of nowhere somewhere in a lone cottage next to lake Albufeira de carragen or something like that, the place has no name and unnamed roads
>vacation goes smoothly untill the end
>noticed a few of rundown abandoned houses at the end of the road. We're the only ones in a house in that place.
>about two days before we fly back to Amsterdam i decide to go out for a cigarette.
>it's about 22:30 pm and the sun is already setting.
>always loved abandoned buildings and the curiosity got to me, i decided to check the houses out
>Most are locked up with padlocks and gates, overgrown gardens so not really accessible.
>get to one of the last houses, the door is kind of broken and it takes just one kick to kick down the door.
>turn on a flashlight app on my phone and look around. The place i entered was a hallway with broken glass, stone and wood on the floor.
>feel a bit weird in there but really excited, decide to go in the first room on the right. It's just a room with an old bathtub, and more broken stuff on the floor. Not much to see so i head to the second room.
>second room is completely collapsed and filled with concrete walls, growing plants and nothing to see really. I skip the stairs up and down and go into the last room.
>this room was where it got creepy. There were about 60 pairs of old shoes scattered around the whole room, nothing else. Just tons and tons of shoes dating back to styles out of the 60's or something. Must've been there a while.
>don't feel as excited anymore, but just uneasy and amazed.
>take a picture of the room and head to the stairs.
>take the stairs up and find myself on the rundown roof. Theres not much but a beautiful view and silence up there so i decide to head down
>at the bottom, where the basement used to be, was a broken wall and stairs that led out to a spot of grass and dirt
(will continue)
>>
You better post the shoe picture OP.
>>
>not preparing the whole story in advance
>>
>>25034355
>22:30pm
>tfw comment is too low in content
>>
>>25034355
>walk outside to the grassy area
>there's gravel and a big stone nearby that looks like it was moved recently
>like... dragged? what...?
>check my phone out of habit
>it's low on battery... but still enough for a call
>okay, no worries
>walk over to the rock and nudge it
>it rocks a bit, like it's on top of some kind of depression
>heave it
>it tips over
>there's a hole? with a fucking ladder?
>literallyzelda.jpg
>"HONEY!" I yell, come check this place out
>she comes over and sees the hole
>"This is FUCKED up!!!!" she says
(contineud)
>
>>
>>25034355
(continued)
>at the bottom of the stairs there is an old baby doll, no clothes, covered in dirt, no eyes, no hair and dismembered over the area
>freak out a bit since dolls scare me a bit.
>walk past it and encounter a huge brick hole in the ground. It's dark inside and i can't see anything.
>hear a sort moaning, weird sound coming from it. Something really bassy and undescribeable.
>a loud screech comes from it freaking me the fuck out.
>sprint upstairs and run to the cottage were staying in. Tell all about it to my girlfriend who wants me to stop talking about it since it's freaking her out aswell.
>both can't really sleep for two nights, every sound in the cottage gets me up and i start looking around for anything, but find nothing
>don't enjoy much of our last day and drive off to the airport early.
>all is good and we're finally on our way to amsterdam and home.
>we get home at about 1 am at night. And sleep in.
>the following days nothing happens and all is fine
>about a week later i keep hearing stairs creeking and doors opening. Think nothing of it and assume it's just the wind.
>this happens everyday for about two weeks and it starts to get annoying. All windows are closed but it's still happening.
>close doors and check the stairs again, nothing
>one night i decide to go out for a cigarette. Walk downstairs and go into the living room. It's very dark inside.
>as i walk toward the kitchen a shadow moves into the kitchen. Figure it must be a car or something, even though there were no cars.
>as I'm standing in the kitchen a chair falls over in the living room. Scares the shit out of me. Call out to see if my girlfriend is in the room but no answer
>take a look but nothing there.
>don't relate anything to portugal
>girlfriends friend comes over and i tell her about what happened in Portugal
>says spirits can travel with you and shit like that. Completely skeptical to what she says. Don't believe in shit like that
(will continue)
>>
>>25034392
Yeah i got it on my laptop, I'll transfer it to my phone in a bit
>>
File: tumblr_nt8zz7RVTL1ue78i2o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt8zz7RVTL1ue78i2o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x365
>>25034355
>>25034735
>the weird stuff continues for a while, things falling over, paintings from walls, doors still opening, toilet flushed without anyone there. Fucked up shit that just made me feel really uneasy and scared my girlfriend
>yesterday night around 3:00 am i hear talking downstairs. Fucking flip my shit and run downstairs to see who it is. Turn on the light but don't see shit.
>it's legitemately freaking me out now and am unsure what to do. Tell girlfriend it's nothing and head back.
It's nearing night in the Netherlands and I'm dreading it. Every night something happens. I don't believe in ghosts or shit but damn icant explain this.

What the fuck do i do?
>>
File: 1429351613257.jpg (222 KB, 580x780) Image search: [Google]
1429351613257.jpg
222 KB, 580x780
>>25034735
Stop trying to jack my story faggot.

>>25034621
(continuing)
>girlfriend says "OMG it's a HOLE!"
>I say "yeah kind of like your hole" and wink
>she says "heh maybe later hot stuff" and kisses me on the cheek
>I climb down the ladder into the dank depths of the dark hole
>I can't see a goddamn thing
>I remember my sell phone and turn it on
>I use it as a makeshift flashlight
>"Whoa!? What is this place?" I think to myself
>it's like a whole house down here
>i can see an old dusty table and various items strewn about
>i'm in the living room and I walk around, continuing to explore
>"Reminds me of Dracula's castle from Castlevania" I think to myself
>I walk into the room nearest in the hall
>It's a bathroom
>I walk in and look around
>SUDDENLY my phone goes out
>"OH SHIT!!! I FORGOT I HAD LOW BATTERY!"
>look around the bathroom
>see pic related
(continued)
>>
>>25034898
Not making this shit up. I'll post the photo i took of shoe room. I'm legitemately freaked out
>>
>>25035003
post post
>>
>>25034355
>>take a picture of the room and head to the stairs.
where is that pic family guy?
>>
>>25034355
you lost me at
>go on vacation with girlfriend to portugal
>>
File: UMCNI0Qh.jpg (110 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
UMCNI0Qh.jpg
110 KB, 1024x576
>>25035325
>>25035434
Here it is, sorry, file was too large
>>
You angered the souls of Alberto Barbosa and the Flying Dutchman, OP.
>>
File: 1436519909988.jpg (10 KB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
1436519909988.jpg
10 KB, 266x300
>>25034885
Record it and upload it to YouTube and get 100 million views and retire a wealthy man.

Oh wait, you can't, because it's not real, faggot.
>>
>>25035863
>>25034885
It's probably your conscience telling you you should have checked the end of the hole, there was probably some kid being held captive there and you just ran away like a pussy
>>
Good luck man, it took me ages for my haint to give up on me. Keep an eye out for bugs and shit, my haint made me deal with bugs every single day. I also slipped and fell a lot more
>>
>>25036239
Tbh this message somway does give me more peace of mind. I feel like I'm losing it

>>25036415
You for real?
>>
File: 1443704483935.jpg (151 KB, 723x989) Image search: [Google]
1443704483935.jpg
151 KB, 723x989
>>25034355
Make a powerful tulpa and have it do battle as your spirit warrior.
tulpa.info
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.