[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socializing isn't that bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Guys, I may be entering normie status
>INB4 Blog Post

>Friend gets a new girlfriend
>Invites me out to the pub for a couple of drinks
>Not usually the pub type of person
>Go anyway
>Meet up at pub, it's me, my friend, friends gf and gf's friend
>Friend offers to buy us all drinks
>Friends GF and her friend are both awesome,
>Casually drinking, telling jokes
>I don't drink much, and I hadn't eaten much, so 1 and 1/2 pints later, I'm on the edge between drunk/not drunk
>GF's friend suggests Tequila shots
>One shot later, I'm fucked
>Drunken shenanigans ensues
>Vaguely remember little details
>Including walking down the street, singing what I think was Russian.
>Traffic cone on head, pretending to be pyramid head from silent hill
>Rest is kind of a blur
>Wake up the next day, hungover as all hell
>Mum's downstairs, preparing to go to work
>Said I came home with my friends, near blackout drunk, stating "Mum, I'm so fucking fucked" as I walked through the door, laughing like an idiot before passing out in my room
>Brother said it was the happiest he'd seen me in years
>Mum asks me if I had a good time
>For once in god knows how long, I say "Yes"

All in all a good night
Is it too late for me /r9k/?
>>
I swear to fucking god, I'll kill you
>>
>>25033638
>entering
>Friend
>Invites me
>GF's friend suggests
It's not too late,it never was. Stop trying to be part of something you're not, you don't want to be us.
>>
>>25033638
I'm proud of you anon. Rejoice, for you are on the path to a happy little life.
>>
if you don't feel guilty as fuck for the cringey things you might have done or said while drunk and later forgotten, you are a normie and don't belong here
>>
>>25033638
Just a word of warning:
Not every time will be like the first, you're gonna have to fight through some awkward moments and adapt to make it better.
Or just be like me and get through the night
>>
File: 1448925984059.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448925984059.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>25033638
>friends invite me to do things
>have a good time
gtfo fucking normalfag
>>
So you had 1 and a half pints and 1 shot and got fucked up?
Are you like 50 lbs?
>>
File: 124123424y.jpg (143 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
124123424y.jpg
143 KB, 480x640
I'm glad you had a good time, hold on to that feeling for as long as you can. Channel that feeling next time you're around people. There's a reason people drink! (Although it isn't necessary to overdo it) It's an important social lubricant.

If they invite you again give it a go. I'm glad you're taking a chance and it's paying off!
>>
File: weeb.gif (70 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
weeb.gif
70 KB, 500x446
u propably talked about anime and weeb shit, they already think ur a cringe cunt. Atleast u ahve now some memories
>>
Good for you OP. One step closer to leaving this hellhole.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.