[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /cant gain weight/ here? >be apprenticecuck >eat breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1443725711083.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1443725711083.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
who /cant gain weight/ here?

>be apprenticecuck
>eat breakfast and lunch at work and additional bread i got from home
>stuff my face in the evening once I'm home like everyone else
>dont gain weight
>will soon be assemblylinecuck, which means 10 times as much physical exertion as now and no more breakfast break and no more eating bread inbetween so i will eat more than 1000 calories less but work 10 times as hard
i might literally starve to death once I'm at the assemblyline desu.
>literally working myself to death just like that because I'm a wagekek
>the ultimate subhuman
>>
>>25033369
Just eat more red meat and by protien shakes to give you more calories
>>
>>25033529
but those arent very dense in calories yer retard. also protein accelerates ur metabolism. your advice is more suitable for fatasses who tryna los weight.
>>
>protein accelerates ur metabolism
Get your retarded shit out of here.

OP it's literally a numbers game.

>2tbsp coconut oil - 240
>2tbsp peanut butter - 200
>2cup whole milk - 300
>2 scoops of chocolate protein powder - 260
>A shit ton of ice - 0

Enjoy your 1,000 calorie chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie.

Put oil on/in everything. Choose a decent oil like an olive oil or coconut oil. If you drink coffee put heavy cream in it too. More meats, cooked in oils, more vegetables cooked in oils.
>>
>>25033850
>MUH NUMBERS
no it's not you fucking retard, it's not as simple as calories in calories out. do your research. you can significantly impact your metabolism with diet.

also are you fucking kidding? i won't make all the shit you just listed, it's too much effort. I'm a fucking subhuman wagecuck i dont have time for that shit. i rather add an additional 250grams of peanuts to my diet, way fucking simpler and it's 1555 calories.
>>
>>25034056
>do ur research!
>hurr durr I'm retarded and can't count so I'm not at a healthy weight

Fuck off you filthy nigger, no one wants to hear your shitty excuses. You sound like some 600lb man who complains about muh genetiks
>>
File: 1446195284696.jpg (199 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
1446195284696.jpg
199 KB, 666x800
>>25034056
>it's not as simple as calories in calories out

6/10 will get responses
>>
>>25034118
>>hurr durr I'm retarded and can't count so I'm not at a healthy weight
wow who the fuck are you quoting? i know exactly how much fucking calories i eat. i eat simple shit with nutrition lables so i can add them together, the only things i have to estimate are the vegetables and fruits, the rest is fucking labled so it's pretty simple.

>>25034120
and yeah, do your research indeed. do you honestly think that if your diet has a severe lack in certain macro/micronutrients that it won't negatively affect your metabolism? eat 10 grams of protein every day for weeks and see how energetic you will feel.

i mean yeah, if you eat 100 calories worth of proteins then you will get those 100 calories, but at the same time given the right circumstances that protein might accelerate your metabolism so that you burn more energy. so I'm not saying that 100 calories of proteins arent the same energy level as 100 calories of fat or sugar, they are, but they affect your metabolism in different ways so the end results differ. seriously just go ahead and try living from 10 grams of protein a day, you will feel way less energy, feel colder, and so on.
>>
>>25033369
http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/
>>
>>25034194
>fat and sugar are different!
>ur energy levels tho!

You do realize we're talking about weight gain/loss here, right? Not energy levels, not health, we're talking about literal weight gain and loss.

I'm rustled because you're dumb, 8/10 if you're a troll.
>>
>>25034249
>hur dur you're dumb because I'm too dumb to understand and have a lack of knowledge

here you have it:
http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/index.php/free-content/free-content/volume-1-issue-6-body-fat-testing-and-the-metabolic-advantage/increasing-protein-or-decreasing-carbohydrate-which-gives-you-a-metabolic-advantage/
>The researchers found that the high protein, moderate carbohydrate diet increased energy expenditure by about 4%. This translated into an increase of about 96 calories per day. This is in agreement with other studies showing a high protein diet to increase energy expenditure by anywhere from 81 calories per day to 90 calories per day. Thus, we can say that a high protein diet will increase the number of calories you burn by 80 - 100 calories per day when compared to a normal protein diet, and definitely provides a metabolic advantage.
>Thus, we can say that a high protein diet will increase the number of calories you burn by 80 - 100 calories per day when compared to a normal protein diet, and definitely provides a metabolic advantage.
was that simple enough for you? here's the link to the actual study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20565999
>>
>>25034194
Even a bag of potato chips has more than 10g protein. If you're getting less than 10g protein you're literally just not eating anything at all.

Besides, I just assumed you were being like most people where they lie and say they only ate 500 calories a day and still gained weight. My mum says this a lot its fucking retarded.
>>
>>25034350
>moving the goalpost
>I just assumed you were being like most people where they lie and say they only ate 500 calories a day and still gained weight.
did you even read the OP?

anyways, see >>25034290 for reference. it's actually common knowledge that changes in diet impacts your metabolism even when it's still the same overall calories. might not be a HUGE effect, but still it's there and proven.
>>
>>25034290
>100 calorie difference
Exactly how does this sub-100 calories disrupt your weight gain/loss?
That's not going to have any effect on weight gain/loss if you're actively trying to gain or lose weight.
Eat more than your TDEE (this counts for your retarded nonsense) if you want to gain, eat less if you want to lose.
>>
File: 14281818254057.jpg (29 KB, 680x651) Image search: [Google]
14281818254057.jpg
29 KB, 680x651
>>25033369
>tfw you are 9 stone and can't seen to gain or lose weight regardless of what you eat...
>>
What are some calorie dense foods I can buy? Bonus if its cheap.
>peanut butter
>coconut oil
>olive oil
>heavy whipping cream
>>
>>25034421
>Exactly how does this sub-100 calories disrupt your weight gain/loss?
do you have ADHD? No one said it's disrupting anything. just it would be retarded to recommend someone who's trying to GAIN weight a diet where he will burn even more calories.

>eat more calories than you burn to gain weight
no really?

>That's not going to have any effect on weight gain/loss if you're actively trying to gain or lose weight.
le you don't say redditor meme.jpg

>>25034450
eat more you goddam losermanlet. I am 207cm tall but extremely lanky for my height so my stomach is way too small for my long body. faggots like me actually have it hard but normiemanlets like you are just bullshitting.
>>
File: 1420111738825.png (2 MB, 796x899) Image search: [Google]
1420111738825.png
2 MB, 796x899
woah lads
i just 250 grams of peanuts (1555 calories) in 10 minutes
isn't it unhealthy to got such huge amounts of minerals and shit like 200% TDI, kidney failure when?
>>
File: 1438050781341.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1438050781341.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>25033369
>work in gym
>just front desk
>5'11 115lb hungry skeleton
>come in with shit like kfc/taco bell/chipotle/norms every day
>eat it in front of all the trainers clients
>literally do nothing beside play video games
>clients keep on raging to their trainers about how its not fair
>I ask them if theyve tried being asian and eat my bag of chips
>>
>>25034694
they probably just pity you and try to make you feel better. everyone knows that what you eat doesnt matter, it's just the amount of calories. a bottle of coke wont make you as fat as 10 bananas/apples or something.
>>
>>25034694
Asians come installed with intermittent fasting knowledge.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.