[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so alpha that I don't try too hard acting like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: 1383801386849.png (305 KB, 484x356) Image search: [Google]
1383801386849.png
305 KB, 484x356
I'm so alpha that I don't try too hard acting like an asshole anymore. In fact I can act effeminate sometimes and I don't even care. Because I can do what I want. So lately I chose to be nice to people, even women. This is what it means to be alpha, you must do what you want, not what your peers expect of you. If you let your peers rule over your life, you are now a step below them. If you want to be an asshole, then be an asshole. If you want to be kind, own that kindness. Be who you want to be, not what others expect of you.

I know this sounds like a shitty bee urself speech but I trust you guys to try to look at it in a different light than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 259x194
>tfw ugly and shy
>tfw crippling anxiety

i can't bee myself
>>
>>25033005
Then you are not an alpha. You are unable to own who you are and to be proud of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 500x375
>>25033043
I know I'm not an alpha

just pointing out its easier for some than others
>>
>>25033005
listen. do you have anymore pictures of panda sex?
>>
This is actually true. All through high school, and when I got to college, I felt like I had to equate to the chads and athletes and be as cool as them and drink as much as them, but then I realized that the only one in charge of my life was me, so I just did whatever the fuck I wanted. And now I actually have a girlfriend, so this change was probably pretty good for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
>>25033064
sure anon, glad to help out.

strictly for educational purposes, yeah?
>>
Did any of you read Brave New World at one point in your lives?

Remember Bernard and Helmholtz? Bernard was a beta, and Helmholtz was a true alpha. And Helmholtz the alpha realized his intelligence and stopped fucking so many women because he didn't want to anymore. What an alpha.

Bernard was like a robot. He hated the women, until he was in an opportunity to have sex with all of them. So he did, turning on his weak beta principles. And then the situation with the Savage ended he was right back where he started.

Learn your lesson from this book.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x531
>>25033135
found another one, enjoy
>>
>>25033152
They were both shitty people are not real humans like the Wild Man.
>>
>>25033135
>>25033161
yeah dude. thanks for this. i'm in a bad spot right now and the pandas are strangely therapeutic
>>
>You must be at least this attractive to ride this platitude
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 615x409
>>25033187
np anon

just in case you're still here
>>
>>25033187
>thanks for bumping the thread
original
>>
>>25033175
Yeah they were, and that was due to their conditioning, but that is not the point. I was pointing out the difference of character traits between the two
>>
>>25033261
i sure am man
going to sleep now but if you'd like to keep posting pandas i'll save them when i wake up
gn :3
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 620x445
>>25033309
G'night <3
>>
>>25033090
You are now of the initiated. Congratulations.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 900x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 900x611
>>25033309
something something panda sex original post
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 736x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 736x444
>>25033309
G2g now, enjoy your pandas though
>>
>>25033187
Tell OP what's wrong with your life. I don't want to be pretentious but perhaps I could help you. Hurry now, I have to go fail my final in an hour.
>>
OP you speak words of wisdom. In my mind, I'm both very masculine and very feminine. A lot of people can't grasp that, though. Often times I get shit for being feminine or whatever, and my response is usually something along the lines of "well, I make a fucking awesome chick then." I don't even take it as an insult because most of the time I know it's just their insecurity speaking. If you truly don't like being treated nice, you (1) aren't a nice person yourself or (2) have so many defense mechanisms up you won't allow anyone to not see some bullshit facade you have on a day to day basis.

In my view, only "betas" even give a shit whether or not they're "alpha" or not.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.