[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies get everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: why?.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
why?.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
I went out with a few old normie friends of mine from school.

>They smoke a ton of weed and hash
>They drink a ton of liquor
>They fuck a ton of girls
>They waste a ton of their parent's money
>They get tons of attention

I do none of that stuff robots. I'm the well-mannered person. I never did drugs, never did alcohol, all the time thinking that I'm saving my parent's hard earned money and not bringing further disappointment to them.

Yet, I'm the one sulking all day and posting on /r9k/ and those guys are having the time of their lives. Fuck life, I did everything the right way, I got into a better college than they did, but they have the right connections and will land a better job for sure.

There's only a certain amount that I can achieve through hard work, and these normies get that and a whole lot more doing nothing!

Help me robots, you're my only hope.
>>
Why don't you start doing some of that stuff, Senpai? :^)
>>
>>25033252
I will never bring myself down to their degenerate levels.

Also, my family grew up poor and even though things are better now, I learned to never waste my money on frivolous things.
>>
Our society is based on consumption, therefore our socialization is also based on consumption.
Socialization is basically a group of individuals reviewing products until they are able to reach a deeper more human level of communication.
Keep this in mind
>>
>>25032827
Ha ha ha , what a cunt you are.
>>
>>25033474
Thanks anon. That's pretty insightful.
>>
>>25033488
How so anon? Would you care to elaborate?
>>
>>25033578
Not him, but you seem to only act nice/decent in order to get some kind of reward in life.
This is something everyone, every normie, chad, alpha, beta, etc. must accept:
life is not fair

Now I trust that you don't openly express your disdain towards your friends for, as they would put it, "enjoying life". But your negative attitude towards the unfairness of life may contribute in why you are not as successful as you want to be. Of course, your attitude towards life and other things isn't everything but being bitchy is not going to win you favors with a lot of people.
>>
>>25033367
Perhaps you feel like shit because you jump to condescend people because you think you're superior or something?
>>
>>25033367

>looking down on people for having fun with their free time

It's not like they're doing any hardcore drugs. And they're in college. That is the best time to fuck a ton of girls. And like you said, they have money, so their budget is going to be different than your's.

If you want to work hard and make something of yourself dispite having no street skills, fine, but don't look down on others for choosing to spend their college years having fun.
>>
>>25032827
>I do none of that stuff robots. I'm the well-mannered person. I never did drugs, never did alcohol, all the time thinking that I'm saving my parent's hard earned money and not bringing further disappointment to them.

So you drank the kool-aid? The whole point of America is to get as far away from "tradition" and your parents as possible and live the kind of live that fulfills you, everyone else be damned.

You don't have to approve of it 100% but at least smoke a joint now and then so you can enjoy the Republican debate without irony.
>>
>>25032827

Let me guess: you never had the balls to try drinking or smoking, so you think it's a spooky hardcore drug, and judge others heavily for it.

It's cool. Most of us got past that phase by high school, but some people are late bloomers to that.
>>
>>25033653
I don't act being nice/ decent anon, I am that way, but I always felt that all those years that people told me to be a good guy, all those morals that I imbibed in myself, would not just make me a good person, but that it was the right way of living life, that I would be happy Now, I realise, there are very few like me. I feel like that I got duped.
>>
>>25033760
It's not about having the balls anon. There are things that individuals do not feel to be morally correct and these things vary from person to person.

I don't feel that it is morally correct for me to do any of those things.
>>
>>25032827
because they are entitled, your character will be better because you had to work for everything. as times goes on, their lives will becomes a living hell, because of all the entitlement
>>
File: 1448632289386.jpg (54 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
1448632289386.jpg
54 KB, 275x300
>>25033760
Alcohol is the worst and most dangerous drug available.

There's a reason entire nations and religions ban it--specifically.

It's true that I've become ostracized because I don't drink socially, but I personally feel it's worth it. Fuck poisoning yourself and making yourself temporarily or permanently insane. Booze is shit.
>>
>>25033686
They do harder things like LSD too, just not here. Thing is, we're all back home from college for the break and since harder stuff isn't available here or they don't know where to get it, they don't do it here.
>>
Maybe you should tru being a more lively personality? Try not being a background personality who people only talk to when there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>25033917
I want to believe this anon, but I know that their parents or relatives will work some kind of connection and get them a good position.

I hope you're right though.
>>
>>25033988
It was all right when they didn't do any of the drugs and alcohol. Back then it used to be chilling and genuine relationship building.

Now, whenever I meet them they're mostly high or talking about how only special kinds of hash gets them high.
>>
>>25033917
you have to find it in yourself, comrade. their lives are not sustainable because of their mentality, and keep in mind that they cannot help it. it is a learned behavior, and weither they realize or not they will pay for it. dont take this as a justification or something, but if you keep to what's good, you will be rewarded. with knowledge comes wisedom and wisedom leads to understanding. i was on the same boat, you have to learn to love yourself and forgiveness and love of others will follow.
>>
>>25032827
Then stop sulking

If you want to become a hedonistic shit like them go ahead who knows you may become as happy and successful as them

Or you might die inside and become trapped by the variety of problems that normies face with interpersonal relationships and the like

Normies may look happy and whatnot on Facebook but they have problems too and they're not always able to deal with them

Think of things like this, you might feel like a loser now but normies luck only lasts so long and one day of losing could easily be enough to last a lifetime. Imagine two Chads getting mad over a Stacy and beating the shit out of one another at a party while they were drunk. Stacy being high maintenance can easily face the day when she pisses Chad off to the point that Chad does some nasty stuff to her

Enjoy your freedom Anon, remember what you said "I got into a better college"

Wozniak was the usung hero of Apple but he didn't need the praise that Steve Jobs had and has to this day

Try your best to be happy, I know how you feel and I'm trying too
>>
>>25033989
>>25034110
responded to myself on accident lol
>>
>>25033938
I feel the same as you anon. I just can't bring myself to consciously pour something in my body that I know will harm me.

I don't hate those who drink alcohol, but it doesn't make me respect them either.
>>
>>25034119
You're right anon. I guess I'll do what feels is right and take my chance, rather than trying to emulate what Chads and Stacies think is the best lifestyle. I may fail, but at least I would know that I didn't compromise on my morals to just emulate what might not even be true happiness.
>>
>>25034110
Thank you anon. This made things a lot clearer in my head.
>>
>>25032827
Do you know what's the black pill?
>>
>>25032827
>>>They smoke a ton of weed and hash
>>They drink a ton of liquor
>>They fuck a ton of girls
>>They waste a ton of their parent's money
>>They get tons of attention
Why would a robot want to do any of these?

You seem like a failed normies. You don't belong here. Go to reddit ree etc.
>>
>>25034365
I knew about the red pill but this seems to be something new. I'll try and find out more.

What's it about though? In your words.
>>
>>25034411
Holy fuck man, you don't know the words of the prophet Eggman?
>>
>>25034399
I don't want to do any of these things, I think I made it pretty clear in my replies.

Robots not wanting any attention? The lack of positive attention created robots in the first place.
>>
>>25034411
I try and steer clear of eggman and all related threads man.
>>
bloo bloo normie blah blah whine
>>
>>25032827
OP I'm gonna be real with you. You've done everything right so far, now it's time to look out for yourself. You sound young, maybe early to mid-twenties?

Stop being so courteous. Stop doing things for people on a whim. Say no every now and again. They're not fucking worth it, and they won't do the same for you.

Nobody every fucking listens to me- in my family, or outside my family- so I just stop heeding their advice as well. Fuck it, right? People still fuck up and make shitty life decisions instead of listening to me when my advice would've helped. I can count ten instances of "important" events in the past year where this has happened.

Fuck. Them. It's such a normie thing to say, but "do you".
>>
>>25033474
I shall use this info to infiltrate and set deep seeds of omnipotent awkwardness into the core program of how normies socialize.
- reee
>>
>>25033938
>not drinking heavily to take years off your miserable existence

It's almost 2016 senpai
>>
>>25033957
Lsd is a psychedelic, it's not like it'll ruin your body. Why don't you do it? Every robot should trip something.
>>
Stop crying fagget. The solution is simple you should become a monk.
>>
>>25032827
S
T
Gary
L
L
M
A
N
The most autistic robot ever is a millionaire getting his way about everything because they think he is a genius!
>>
>>25035025
>implying stallman is rich
Stallman is the embodiment of JUST
>>
You are being a nice guy about this.
>boo boo I'm a saint why won't you blow me
Don't evpect anything from anyone, just because people are happy doesn't mean they are doing awful stuff to their body, just because you are sad doesn't mean it's perminant.
>>
File: 1448824387688.jpg (29 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
1448824387688.jpg
29 KB, 465x437
>>25032827
Honestly there are a bunch of dicks in this thread. Good on you OP for being yourself. Really, the best thing you can do IMO is try not to turn too bitter and to try and get into social situations that don't involve degenerate culture tbqfa.
>>
>>25035079
>le Nice Guy (tm)
You're not even trying to hide it you reddit bitch
>>
>>25035058
Hello Linus Torvalds
>>
>>25035144
is right.

Op, if you got into a better college, make connections from there, or make sure to be in good terms with the dean or someone who can at least give you a letter of recomendation when you apply for a job.

I'm in new PC and I don't have the file here, but I remember a screen cap of a rant of a guy that said something like: "why do you think all those idiots end in jobs they hate after 25? because they wasted their learning years doing booze and partying too hard".

It was a long rant. Point being, just keep at being yourself and don't give up on hope, otherwise you'll probably won't make it far.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.