[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just got out of prison >Felon >Need to pick a career/occupation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>Just got out of prison
>Felon
>Need to pick a career/occupation

What are some careers a felon can work in?
>>
Self Employed

A lot of low tier shit
>>
>>25032775
>What are some careers a felon can work in?
lol
>>
>>25032788

Currently have an amazon reselling deal, but only making $300 ish a week

>>25032802

I know right, automotive maybe?
>>
>>25032775

Start your own business, it's not hard senpai.

What are you interested in?

>inb4 soap dropper
>>
>>25032775
Welcome to your new career as a Professional Shitpost Engineer, OP! We are glad to have you on board! Your pay will start at $0.00 hourly, with no opportunity for growth. Our health care package costs nothing and offers no coverage. With benefits like this, how could you choose any other job!
>>
>>25032828

I love computers, building them that is, I have no idea how to program. I like cars as well, but beyond oil changes/spark plugs cannot do the rebuilding stuff. I have had issues sticking to one subject entire life.
>>
Trades, construction, fishing, etc. Just keep googling things. Good luck to you. What were you in for?
>>
File: 1443743880845.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443743880845.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>25032775
Wow OP, don't be fucking stupid! Felines can't do any jobs, because they are animals. How did you even learn to type with your stupid little paws???
>>
>>25032859

An idea I had awhile ago was to use pcpartpicker.com and build computers for $250 then try and sell them on gumtree/craigslist to people who don't understand computers for $500.
>>
>>25032872

I've been doing a lot of googling, but results aren't amazing. Mostly just stuck in this depressive funk since I got out. Haven't really left the house in a month aside from going to probation place.

Went in for assault, but not a sex offender. I also have to get a psychological profile in the next two weeks, I am stressing about that too.
>>
>>25032914
So,
Is it true what they say about prisons?
>>
File: a8jxQjY_460s.jpg (49 KB, 449x793) Image search: [Google]
a8jxQjY_460s.jpg
49 KB, 449x793
>>25032775
depends how old you are op

if you are early 20s i recommend a construction career, i work as a bricklayer in the uk and the money is getting better and better, ground work as we call it in the uk is a job that pays better than average and is getting easier and better payed as technological advances are happening, there are shit loads of ex cons in construction you would fit in snug,

look for a medium sized company and work as a laborer for a medium wage, then ask them to teach you how to do shit and after a year or two you will be earning a solid wage that competes with the guys who went to college
>>
>>25032914

Were you locked up in a state with really fucked up, violent prisons like NY, Texas or Florida?

Or were you locked up in a more civil prison in New England or one of the plains/mountain states?
>>
>>25032825
>only making $300 ish a week
That's not bad if you just got out... Can't it scale?
>>
>>25032900
Shit nigga. Assuming I can move ten of the things a month, that's 30 grand a year, or over double what I make as a retail wageslave.
>>
>>25032914
I almost went I. For agg assault when I was 19. I feel you about the inability to focus on one subject.

I thought assault without a deadly weapon wasn't a felony. Did you smack around some girl or kid?
>>
Apply for construction jobs.
>>
>>25032775
Dave's Killer bread hires convinced felons over normies. Otherwise you're basically fucked senpai.
>>
>>25034995
This, by the way. Amazon resale or grabbing stuff from estate sales and reselling can be a ton of quick cash but for wagecucking, either nepotism or trades are your best bet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.