[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Chad Bites The Dust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (96 KB, 470x753) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96 KB, 470x753
Irish Alpha dies of cancer aged 34

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/12051055/Michelle-Dockery-grieving-after-fiancee-John-Dineen-dies.html

Look at this guy. He had it all. He was filthy rich, very good looking and alpha, worked as a director for a prestigious Finance company and was dating a beautiful and famous actress. He attended celebrity parties and hob-nobbed with Royalty at private events. Yet despite all his success and the wonderful life he had, he ended up dead at 34, wasting away in agonising pain in a palliative care unit.

I am not writing this thread to make fun of someones death, although I have to admit that I am often guilty of schadenfreude. This is not one of those occasions. But stories like this always put things in perspective for me, as they should for you my robot friends. The fact is that no matter how Alpha and successful you are in life, there are zero guarantees that things will stay that way for very long. I look at pictures of this guy and still feel jealousy now, even though as we speak he is nothing more than a rotting cadaver.

Life is indeed a lottery. This guy won it in terms of his looks, personality and upbringing. But he lost out big time when the Big C came a knocking. No one is safe from the genetic timebomb of Cancer. It is very sad.

Whether you are Ultimate Chad or the lowest of bottom feeding Omega scum, you should always remember...

"Rejoice O young man in thy youth"
>>
He enjoyed more in his short life than any of us would in a longer life, so whatever.
>>
>>25032747
He looks kind of short. Maybe he didn't have it all
>>
>>25032873

Was just waiting for the manlet comments
>>
>>25032747
this is one of the gayest posts i have ever seen. consider killing yourself
>>
>>25033421

u wot m8y
>>
>>25032747
>mfw even if I live to 100 it will never be as good as 1 day of his life
>>
>>25032747
so?
he got 30 years of being an alpha male
we get 80 years of being betas

i'd rather take his option
>>
>>25032747
That's your idea of a good looking guy?
>>
>>25033704

Yes. He was a very attractive man.
>>
now I feel good about myself and my pathetic life
>>
>>25033818
Clearly you're not a woman
>>
>virgin at 30

so when i die of cancer in 4 years, i will have not fucked any famous people

i'd say he had it better
>>
>>25034081

How do you know that?

>Fuck the mute
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.