[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized your attractiveness to women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 20150717_113736.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150717_113736.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Where were you when you realized your attractiveness to women was based on how much you give a fuck about it working out with them?

It was after my ex dumped me. I was a little needy throughout the relationship. Afterwards I went to a bar and almost picked up this girl... But I screwed it up. I realized I was giving too much of a shit and it showed. Then a few weeks ago I met another girl at a German culture meetup. I've been pretty aloof and haven't paid that much attention to her. Now she's all over me.

Don't be needy. Stop giving a fuck. Because who cares, right? You've survived this long without some girl in your life.
>>
File: 345345366.png (540 KB, 1047x613) Image search: [Google]
345345366.png
540 KB, 1047x613
>>25032581
I agree fellow German man, cool pic. btw senpai
>>
But i've acted this way towards women my whole life.
>>
>literally never gave a shit about women, they're boring and worthless
>like two girls have shown light interest in me in my entire life
Yeah, ain't buying it Oh-Pe. It's probably something else like confidence, status, or personality.
>>
Where were you when you realized your attractiveness to women was based on looks?
>>
File: 1439773921969.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1439773921969.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>25032581
I don't want some fake whore who only "wants" me because she "can't have" me.
That shit is not the basis for a strong relationship.
If you want a fuck that's fine. But don't expect to build a sturdy house on a foundation made of vapidness and cum stains.
>>
>>25033910
At my book club meeting. You?
>>
>>25032581
Are there really people out there over the age of 12 that don't know this?

I thought this was common knowledge, even for robots.

"Don't put pussy on a pedestal" etc etc.
>>
>>25032581
Yep you figured it out. Having goals and being the kind of person you try to date eventually leads to having women.

Cash out when they throw themselves at you, literally. Then reinvest. But above all else, your work and goals come first before her.

Women are simply "OK" to be around.
>>
>>25032581
There is a difference between being needy and having a coexisting relationship. Being needy is checking her emails, her text messages, not allowing her to have any guy friends and accusing her of cheating. Needing compliments all the time and having to have her be around you 24/7.
>>
>>25033910
>Had a hot girlfriend
>Tits that could kill a man
>No idea how I landed her
>She's all hands, it's great for about six months
>My mother came down with cancer
>Enter depression, it's that kind of cancer with a 5% survival rate
>Gain 30 pounds because of it, but I still treat her like gold
>Girlfriend cheats on me and then dumps me
>Been 220 pounds ever since, no gf
I guess you could say I found out my first year in college.
>>
>>25034147
No, being needy is caring about what she does when you aren't around. Serious long term relationships are kind of a different story, but by the time you're at that point, you're playing a different game.

Looks contribute to the overall concept of status. So does height, wealth, and everything else. Girls who care about those things are usually what we call shallow. But having your own life, and being comfortable with it, are basic components of maturity. I don't want a needy girl, why would a girl want me if I was?
>>
>>25033885
Note that you still need to actually put yourself out there. No Misaki is going to show up at your door. You have to create the circumstances for something to happen, identify opportunities, and take some risks. As I said, I made mistakes. But that's how you learn.

>>25033888
Nice trips. But you clearly missed an important detail. You don't treat women like they're worthless, since that only works if you're a Chad-like character and it only works on the types of girls that go for that. You don't want that anyway. Women can be fun and interesting. Not giving a fuck is about recognizing that and doing what you want, not being a bitter asshole.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.