[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met attractive fembot a year ago >start dating after a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1416152015619.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1416152015619.png
8 KB, 450x401
>met attractive fembot a year ago
>start dating after a few months
>becomes my bestfriend
>now has been six months
>tells me she is asexual and that's why we haven't had sex
>...............

take me for the beta cuck that i am
>>
>>25032399
If she loves you she will at least give you a hand job and how old are you?
>>
yeah right she's getting pounded by chad
>>
>>25032399
asexuals can still have relationships you shallow fuck, is sex so important to you that you'll throw everything else out the window?

as an asexual lad you're making me worried about the girl i'm seeing which might be why i sound a tad angry, sorry
>>
File: roaches.jpg (5 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
roaches.jpg
5 KB, 206x244
>>25032500
She just takes that fat chad cock as you pay for her meals and you think she cares for you ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>25032446
why didn't she disclose this at the start? 20
>>
>>25032537
but what the fuck do I do without it
>>
>>25032657
as an asexual i don't see why it's a pressing need

isn't it just like really liking coffee? like its nice to have and you do if you can, but its nothing vital?
>>
>>25032569
Will she let you see her nude?
Might be a tranny?
Maybe she got raped ?does she get weird and flichy when around black guysor muslims?
>>
that reminds me of this girl chris chan was friends with
always told him she was asexual as the reason she wouldnt go out with him
years later he finds out she has a boyfriend and they fuck like rabbits,
now OP doesn't that sound familiar?
>>
File: Girl-laughing-on-phone.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Girl-laughing-on-phone.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>25032399
>so then I told him, "I'm asexual", and he actually bought it!
>>
You're not a cuck because she's bullshitting you about being asexual, you're a cuck for being with her still. Seriously 6 months? McFucking Kill yourself.
>>
>>25032657
>as an asexual i don't see why it's a pressing need

It's how humans reproduce faggot, our bodies crave it, plain and simple. Now are you shootin blanks or what, partner?
>>
>>25032750
>our bodies crave it

search 'asexual' in google you thick fuck
>>
>>25032720
what if asexualfag is right and she's being legit
and i'm thinking about it dude, let me be
>>
>best friend
>asexual
Yeah you're getting cuckolded. And she was never your gf. Sorry fambot but trust me when I say many of us have been there even if the excuse was different. Get out of the friend zone before things get worse and you become Anthony Burch-tier
>>
>>25032671
what does your gf think about your lifestyle
>>
>>25032399
have you bought or paid for anything of hers?
>>
>stop being angry about me having sex with chad, it doesnt mean anything, I'm asexual remember
>>
>>25032821
Yeah, clearly not YOUR body, you freak. I'll write it here again, is your prostate kaput?
>>
>>25032868
not really, nothing expensive anyway. we split most joint expenses (going out etc.)
>>
>>25032832
>asexualfag

first time i've been called that.
honestly, there's no way anyone on this board can tell what's going on, whether it's an excuse or she genuinely likes you but is a sex-repulsed asexual. we just don't have access to enough information. you just have to try and gauge it for yourself and really figure out if you feel you can trust her.
personally, i'd believe her, i know a lot of people who've had similar experience either as asexuals or with asexual partners. best case scenario, she lets you sleep with other people in some obscure version of a polyamorous relationship, i've seen this happen before, although it can be weird.
but most importantly, don't let what someone says on /r9k/ dictate what you think. this is too complex an issue to let some anonymous stranger's words on a web forum be your final judgement. just let the relationship continue, talk to her not us about it. hope everything works out well for you anon!

>>25032856
the girl i'm currently seeing has hinted at the fact she's asexual, i haven't come out to her yet, although i'm not entirely against sex and can sometimes enjoy it if it makes my partner happy, it's not something i actively seek. everything is fine in my life, what does your gf think about yours?
>>
>>25032899
just phase her out, tell he you got a new job doing delivery's or something, something where you're on call, and every time she calls tell her you're busy with work, if she asks why you're always working tell her you're saving for a deposit for a flat or car, after being continuously blown off she'll lose interest eventually and leave you alone.
>>
>>25032934
Are you a sex repulsed asexual?
>>
>>25033029
>sex repulsed
>i'm not entirely against sex and can sometimes enjoy it

no, I'm more sex indifferent, although there are times when sex does disgust me. one time literally had to stop having sex to go be sick over the whole thing. really depends on my mood, not entirely unlike how ice cream can be nice but disgusting if you eat it at the wrong time or its a bad flavour or its really fucking cold, if that makes sense?
im a lot more comfortable about sex than most of the asexuals i know, but its not unheard of for asexuals to be open to sex.
if you want to know more, tumblr is actually a really good source. the asexuality blog is like the furthest outskirts of sense on tumblr before you end up in the wilderness of otherkin and pronouns picked out of a hat.
>>
>>25033108
>no
>one time literally had to stop having sex to go be sick
thats not normal man i would say it repulses you but you can force yourself to do it
>>
Explain it's an important part of the relationship and if she won't do it for you then you're through.
>>
>tells me she is asexual and that's why we haven't had sex

She would fuck Chad, you know that right?
If there is a guy who provides for her, the women will trade it for sex if she's horny or not. It's called spreading your genes.
>>
If she doesn't put out, put her out. No reason to cuck yourself when women are the sluttiest they've ever been.
>>
>>25032671

Maybe to a weirdo asexual too you it's like liking coffee, but to us humans with a sex drive is like a heroine addict who can't get their next fix
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.