[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OKCUPID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
So like, how many people here have used, or use this shit? I've been called a normie on here before and holy fuck, it must be true because this site, this fucking site.

Everyone on here is either too hot to be on here inbox is probably swarmed or too ugly to fuck with. But those few in the middle, that aren't intimidating or replusing:

>art or music student

Oh cool, so now my (potential) partner is unemployed AND in debt! Excellent!

Only people who messaged me was when I had my shit to bi and the wanted head and I didn't do it. Share stories.
>>
>>25032071

I had a similar experience, and you summed up everything there is to know about using this sight as a man.
>>
>>25032071
>>art or music student
>Oh cool, so now my (potential) partner is unemployed AND in debt! Excellent!

All this text for this weak bait?

2/10 because it'll probably work on people but try harder next time senpai
>>
>>25032071
It's hopeless. All the suposed dates are ugly and fat (but then again so am I). I only hd one date and she was ugly and fat and annoying.

They also got a million times worse over the years.
>>
File: pepe not like other.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
pepe not like other.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
I've tried to use Okcupid three times now and it never worked for me. 80% of the girls were like pic related. I sent dozens of well thought out messages to different girls and only got a few replies. Of those few replies I stopped messaging them back because they were so fucking boring. Literally every is like pic related, a wanna be author doing some bullshit degree with a face piercing. fuck dating sites, even if you were chad your selection is shit because good girls don't have to use dating sites.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 740x740
>>25032133
>buttblasted arts fag mad he got sold the dream
>>
using badoo. but got weak text game. fuck it . practice makes perfect .
>>
If I were a Chad I'd consider using it, but like most things it's heavily dependent on your looks/pictures and I've never had a good picture of me in my life.
>>
>>25032380
Weak text game? What do you mean. Keep at it tho. When I was 19(23 next month) I was Elliot Rodgers just won double normie bingo in another thread. It gets better.

When I don't know what to text to a person I typically take it as them being too introvert for me to get into and say fuck it.
>>
>>25032214
You're not OP but this is very slightly better so 3/10 I guess

I hope you at least remembered to sage
>>
>>25032396
Meant to reply to >>25032374

>>25032380
Angles, lighting, and smile. It was hard for me to smile until I was 20 and lost a lot of weight. But it makes the difference.

I can honestly say i've never met a couple who was like "yeah, we met on okcupid". I might as well just stick to CL or try Tinder at this point, fuck.
>>
>>25032071
almost let myself get cucked when some girl i was having a REALLY NICE EXCHANGE with confessed she is secretly a camwhore who also visits with her ex weekly because she's too anxious to get her own mail or something
nobody i have met on okcupid is sane
there is literally no reason to use this site unless you're game for broken whores and complicated marital statuses
>>
The problem with online dating is that it only connects you with people who are at that point in their lives where they need to consider online dating.

Its filled with betas and single mothers.

You'd be better off just hitting on girls at a bar or in the street. At least then she has to pay attention to you, online your message won't even be read because its buried under 50 copy-pasted messages from other thirsty betas.
>>
>make account on okc a while back
>answer a few questions and creep other profiles
>don't touch account for several months
>fast forward to Saturday
>answer a few more questions for dem matches
>put a shitty webcam picture up
>see a girl whose profile has one pic, 7/10, saying she's just looking for fwb/casual sex
>ok
>send her a message
>talk a bit
>meet for coffee yesterday
>took her back to my apartment and fugged her for 2 hours
>she says we should make it a semi-regular thing
>she goes home
>i smoke fat gravity bong hits and play Halo with friends for the rest of the night

i can get used to this life
>>
I'm using it for 2 years now. Met in real life with only 3 girls in those years. First was a bust I sperged out, second I was dating for a month but she had major daddy issues so I bailed.

And the last one, we had a 5 month relationship, we mutually broke up and I'm still devastated.

Its cool to talk to the girls, but most are boring bitchrs who just want validation, the rest use it once a month to look at chads and the rest are desperate grenades. So yeah, just like any other website
>>
>>25032401
>goes to college for art
>thinks there's going to be a job for him cuz everyone needs to have pretty pictures in order to survive in modern society
>too stupid to make millions off of invisible art like the one art fag or too dumb to make a fence and paint one of the pickets green and invent a bullshit story
>>
>>25032071
Actually OKC is not bad. I dated 2 hot ass chicks from OKC.
>>
>>25032540
Dude even better is

>christian vegans

I don't write of mates for being Christian but it's a red flag i'd genuinely rather avoid. I live in a redneck state.
>>
>>25032629
I dated a Texan born Christian here in Ireland...nothing like opressed childhood to spice up the adulthood, fucking mental she was. She was a ride, but twisted in the head
>>
>>25032504
post your pic, Chad
>>
File: Photo on 2015-13-12 at 5.51 PM.jpg (200 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2015-13-12 at 5.51 PM.jpg
200 KB, 1080x720
>>25032776
It's not the best picture (she even said I was more attractive IRL than in the pic). Stats are 6'0 140lbs and skinny ottermode build.
>>
I think the issue with OkCupid is that it has become too mainstream (apologies for the hipsterspeak). Does anyone know of any niche dating sites that make for a good substitute? I'm talking apps like Bumble (it's Tinder but only the girls can message you first) or something like that. Short of that, I guess I could always use my powers of wageslavery to get a mail-order bride.
>>
>>25032071
Not fat or ugly, 6'1.

Cant get a single reply on this site.
I think maybe because i don't live in america.

>>25032947
Is that whole mail order thing real? 100% Would order.
>>
>>25032938
Chad confirmed, you've won the lottery
>>
>>25033051
From my long and lonely nights of independently researching mail-order brides, there are a lot of scammers out there but there are a few reliable sites. None of them are reasonable, they all charge you per message sent, that sort of thing. Sites like A Foreign Affair (loveme.com) and Ukraine Brides Agency offer travel packages where you go to some spot and meet them.

The name "mail-order bride" is somewhat misleading, though. It's more like foreign dating and, unsurprisingly, they are even bigger gold-diggers than your typical woman. But it's always a Plan B before I put the metal to my mouth, so to speak.
>>
>>25033126
I suspected as much from the limited digging i had done, But i was really hoping that you would just say go to RussianQt-ee3.14.co.au.edu and the shipping would be free.
>>
>>25033109
not really, i spent a long time getting in shape and perfecting my diet, as well as several long stints of monkmode to keep my head level and operating at peak cognition, plus developing a style of fashion that suited me and enhanced my attractiveness. I wasn't born a Chad, I worked hard to become one from a socially awkward dorky teenager. I still do shit like regularly play video games on friday/saturday nights and go to casual MTG nights at the comic book store, the only difference is that I look good and am confident.
>>
>>25032414

You never hear that because they lie about how they met.
>>
when i make a fake account in indonesia I get banned real fast. In Manila I get away with it though.

Get loads of nudes from Manila.

Indonesia is hard because the mod of that area recognises me apparently
>>
>>25033220
On a similar note, I hate to say it because it's a slimy way to think, but I truly believe the only recourse robots have is to take a job in China (most likely teaching English) and getting a girl there. This is what it's come to and no amount of online dating sites or personal development seems to be reversing the trend.
>>
>>25032071
You forgot about all the feminists and social justice people on there man, fucking impossible to find someone who isn't into that shit.
>>
>>25033200
nigga none of us can look like you if we tried, own that u are chad
>>
File: cockypepe.png (26 KB, 190x194) Image search: [Google]
cockypepe.png
26 KB, 190x194
>>25033200
Really look at your facial qualities and shut up, please.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.