[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lads I'm about to get a haircut what should I say when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1429896248255.jpg (57 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
1429896248255.jpg
57 KB, 500x526
lads I'm about to get a haircut what should I say when the barber asks what I want?
>>
>>25031707
bowl cut or you're a fag
>>
>>25031707
MUH GUNS MAKE MUH SAFE
>>
Just tell him to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>25031707
I know for a fact that the British one is false, we had riots over some nigger getting shot by cops
>>
>>25032124
How many of the dead were niggers?
Combined policing a violent populace with a bunch of bullies who see a quick road to sanctioned violence and it's going to get shit real quick.
Anyway, don't you have to go fluff Jamal? Or has he beheaded your gf already?
>>
J U S T
U S T J
S T J U
T J U S
>>
My good man, you should simply request that he fornicate your excrement in an upwardly fashion.
This is what I always request from my local barber.
JUST
>>
I'm sure that's more of a correlation with the kind of laws each country has than whether or not those countries have the balls to use weapons to fight violent crimes. Yeah, so let's just take the guns out of the hands of the cops and see how well they fare against armed gunmen.
>>
>>25031707
AVAILABLE FREEDOMS:
>Britain - 0
>Japan - 0
>Germany - 0
>USA USA - over 9000
>>
>>25031707
as a bonger this is totally false
>>
>>25031707
It depends on what kind of a haircut you want. Barbers should be able to get you a nice haircut by themselves as they are professionals but I'd imagine it certainly helps if you give them some suggestions on what kind of a cut you want.
>>
>>25031707
That's because USA has lots of niggers. Policemen just doing their job.
>>
>>25033518
>>25032416
Its false and also not considering population rates.
>>
File: Say_f60c0b_5466619-1.jpg (60 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
Say_f60c0b_5466619-1.jpg
60 KB, 500x669
>>25031707
>"What do you want ?"
>"Just"
>"Say no more, senpai."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.