[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents told me that after this semester I either transfer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1425425067169.jpg (202 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1425425067169.jpg
202 KB, 746x982
>parents told me that after this semester I either transfer to uni or enlist in military
>application was a week late, but was fine
>adviser tells me that there's an additional document I need to fill and submit before they can review my application
>submitted it last week
>uni hasn't updated status of my application
>says the document still hasn't arrived, even though I scanned it to the adviser
>adviser hasn't replied to my emails
>it's been a week

At this point I can only assume it's because they're on winter break or something.

So I guess I'm going to the military.
>>
Welcome to uni
Where teachers and the administration don't give a fuck about you.
>oh shit I lost an student's essay
>welp, better give him 0 because its totally his fault right?

At least in the army you get to become fit and play with guns
>>
>>25032075
It sounds like you just had an especially shitty professor.

And I don't want to get fit and play with guns.
>>
The Chair Force is LITERALLY a robot paradise.
>>
>>25032187
The airforce is a military branch and at the same time, isn't.

Consider that or the coast guard if you don't like being treated like human garbage.le.
>>
>>25031700

Your parents are literal terrible people for "forcing" you to enlist, much less wanting you to when there's plenty of other bodies willing to die for oil, sucker.

Protip: assuming you're a United States citizen above the age of 18, your parents can't do a fucking thing to you on this point. Oh, they could spit and sputter and cut you off, but the only people who can make you join are the USFG, and they're not in the mood to do that at the moment. They really couldn't even make anybody join who had resolved not to, fifty years ago.

They try this bullshit with you one more time, you look those faggots square in the eye and you tell them right the fuck off: "You are the both of you terrible human beings for wanting me to enlist in the military of a country that hates its veterans, being flooded with fat women, homosexuals, and mulattoes. Grandpa ain't die for this. I am a United States citizen and a legal adult, and when I personally and individually resolve that I will never enlist in the military, there's not a fucking thing that you can do about that. Cry harder."
>>
>application was a week late

Maybe you should go the the military if you can only do such a half-assed job at something important. There really is no substitute in life for just having your shit together.

In b4 excuses. There was a deadline and you missed it. Least you could do would be to call them every day until you figure it out, instead of just waiting for email responses.
>>
>>25033497
It was a deadline for priority applications. They were still accepting applications when I submitted.

As for the rest of the post you're not saying anything I've never told myself several dozen times before so congratulations I guess.
>>
>>25033364
>you look those faggots square in the eye and you tell them right the fuck off

Then NEET anon gets kicked to the streets and becomes homeless, great plan
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.