[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1432279391017.jpg (96 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
1432279391017.jpg
96 KB, 480x379
Do you think tumblr feminists masturbate to rape fantasies and after they finish write blog posts about feminism and rape culture? I think so.

Maybe we have some females here who can answer this.
>>
>>25031525
Yeah it's probable
>>
>>25031525
They masturbate thinking about male models and actors.
>>
>>25031525
i've dated 3 feminists and 100% of the time they want to reenact the rape fantasies daddy left them with
i guess you could say i'm redpilled
>>
>>25031525
Rape fantasies in women are exaggerated as fuck.
>>
>>25031525
I've always hated this comic because the easy answer is 'Thank you sir for fighting for my right to be able to sit down' or something.
>>
i used to be a feminist because i used to browse tumblr a lot and i made some feminist friends from it

here's their f-lists. they used f-list as a kink list
https://www.f-list.net/c/sin%20tree
https://www.f-list.net/c/yandereyvri
>>
>>25031646
I've always liked the comic because it pretends soldiers are freedom fighters defending the country, when in fact going on the other side of the fucking planet to blow up children, run over journalists, and throw puppies off of bridges doesnt protect my freedom at all.
>>
>>25031640
they're really not senpai
the cute, nerdy girl at that anime convention? loves being choked. modest, curvy girl with pokemon tattoos and glasses? wants you to bend her over and tell her she's a whore. quiet girl, cute as a button, in a relationship yet eyeing the lead singer of a local band? the second they're alone she'll be on his lap, fabricating a moral dilemma so she can at least feel like she tried to stop it. she'll be tied up and fucked rotten the next night.

like i said, redpilled.
>>
>>25031605
Not true
Majority of feminists are not submissive
>>
>>25032632
feminism is all about women looking for ways to justify their submission
you're smarter than her? that's what she's been waiting for. you have a higher social status? if you let her enjoy a little of it with you, she'll start sticking her hand into the cookie jar more often. you want her to fuck you in the ass with a strap-on? may as well have handed her your wallet and sent her overseas, because you're gonna be getting it in the ass while she gets it in the ass.
>>
>>25031525
Because in women's rape fantasies the rapist does everything the woman fantasizing wants without her having to ask for it.

If that counts as rape these days, then rape is cool. Only the kind that they personally like though.
>>
>>25033009
Femanon here, can confirm.
>I wanna be made to do all the dirty things I would do anyway
>>
>>25033009
Femanon here, can confirm.
>I wanna be made to do all the dirty things I would do anyway, not what you actually want
>You have the power to please me and nothing else
>>
Not a tumblr feminist (mainly because feminism has a lot of issues) but every once in a while I enjoy rape fantasies either as the victim or as the rapist depending on my mood.
>>
>>25031729
You're probably not even the edgiest kid in middle school.
>>
File: 1449956716694.jpg (402 KB, 1712x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449956716694.jpg
402 KB, 1712x1200
>>25031525
Absolutely.

There's a huge difference between what women say and what they really want. Regardless of whether they're a femtard or not.
>>
>>25034669
>she hates fight club, a book written by a homosexual man
that sounds pretty problematic, senpai
>>
>>25031525
They fucking love that shit, they'll preach about hating it but behind closed doors they want a semi-attractive guy to pin them down and force them to feel good about being used.
Source: my tumblr gf, we do that kind of stuff quite a bit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.