[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /notgoodenough/ here? >friend is smarter than me >feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1448860596224.jpg (242 KB, 1500x733) Image search: [Google]
1448860596224.jpg
242 KB, 1500x733
who /notgoodenough/ here?

>friend is smarter than me
>feel stupid and stop talking to him
>friend is in college
>i'll just bring him down, better cut ties
>friend is in a relationship
>oh boy can't wait until they start condemning everything i do
>friend is gainfully employed
>only a matter of time before we stop hanging out because i can't afford drinks and random takeout

i'm pushing everyone away.
>>
File: 1446656211466.jpg (133 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446656211466.jpg
133 KB, 480x360
>>25031474
no dreams anymore, just me and my right hand.
>>
>>25031474
Yeah. literally everyone I know is better than me.I really don't know why any of them keep me around, there's nothing I can do for them that they need done anymore, or that someone else in their lives can't do a lot better than I can
>>
>>25031751
To remind them of the growth they had in their lives.
>>
>>25031474
Just drop them and get over it before it becomes too apparent why you did it. I had to drop my group of closest (only) friends from kindergarten when I secretly dropped out of HS and they were starting to get laid. We went to different schools so they never found out while we were in contact, if ever. Last they heard of me I was working a sweet summer job most would be jealous of and meeting new people, so that's hopefully where they thought my life was headed from that point and why I lost contact. Little do they know I've been living like an isolated neet with zero friends for 7 years now. Not directly having to deal with the shame has made it easier, I must admit. If I magically make it big and don't kill myself next year, I could maybe even get back in touch with them.
>>
>>25031751
they can use you as example of failure when they need
>>
>>25031474
>In grade, middle, and HS I was short, pudgy, slow, and clumsy
>There were 2 kids, a boy and a girl, that weren't cruel to me
>Everyone else taunted me, especially the 'most popular' girl, Natalie
>End of Junior year family moved 2 states over
>My dad forced me to get a job a local beach resort 'or else'
>Spent the Summer helping then leading swimming classes for little kids
>Grew a fuck ton from 5'6" to 5'10" in 3 months
>Literally couldn't eat fast enough not to get fit with a pro swimmer body and a deep tan
>Mom made me get contacts 'or else'
>Start new school almost 6' tall, tan, fit. Join swim team
>Had a great time; went off to a good college, on swim team, get into a good frat
>Make a ton of connections through frat
>Go straight to MBA, get great internships, move right into a consulting job making coin
>Get incited to wedding of a cousin who still lives in the old town; fly in, check into hotel
>Next morning maid knocks, I tell her to come in
>It is Natalie
>Introduce myself - see the recognition hit her right in the face
>Pull out my wallet, flash the cash in it, tip her $50 'for old times' sake', and walk out.
Success is the best revenge
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 589x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 589x453
>>25031474
>friend
>friend
>friend
>friend
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.