[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wizard apprentice >suddenly gf >she has baggage from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: okay.jpg (52 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
52 KB, 317x406
>wizard apprentice
>suddenly gf
>she has baggage from bad relationships
>realize you are the beta provider
>she settled for you
>realize your whole life is a meme
>tfw
>>
>>25031405
end the relationship before she pegs/cucks you
>>
>>25031405
So... Better or worse than being a wizard?
>>
>>25031450
Not OP, but I've been in a situation like this before.
It honestly goes back and forth.
You feel shitty in the relationship most of the time,
but the loneliness is gone.
So I don't know
>>
>>25031405
Good enough, OP. Being a wizard is hell, so you dodged a bullet

Just ignore the betabux shit, and never go into any women hate threads because they're filled with betabux story screenshots from le reddit
>>
>>25031450
Honestly, yes. Even when I'm feeling low and the thought of leaving crosses my mind, I remember the crushing loneliness and I know I'd regret my decision.
>>
>>25031405
Just go along with it until she does something wrong senpai. No excuses, she should have learned by now.
>>
Just go along with it, don't get attached, don't feel like it has to last forever. Enjoy the sex, enjoy the companionship, and if/when it gets boring or uncomfortable, leave. You have that power. And you'll learn more that way.
>>
>>25031405
>Hi, new here. I realize I have been growing progressively more dissatisfied with my relationship. We started dating when I was eighteen and I am now twenty-two. As a couple, we are receiving pressure to settle down and get married. As an individual, my career has been flourishing, I am getting recognized in my field within my first year, and I realize I have been gaining more satisfaction with my work than I have been with my relationship.
>He has job envy. We work in the same field. I make more than him and am in a better place than he is. I'm meeting new people and networking. He is content to sit at home, complain about his position, and wish for something better rather than do something about it.
>I feel like I am starting to really grow and change. I feel like he is inhibiting my growth. How does one go their own way in this situation?
>>
>>25031599
>>25032598
Is beta provider even as bad as it sounds? I mean she sleeps with you right? she's with you because she sees value in you?
>>
>>25031405
what kind of baggage?
>>
Use her however you see fit because all women are whores and we're the best ones to ask for advice. Red pill. Meme.
>>
>>25033420
Desperate men will see value in it, for a while at least.
>>
>>25031405
How old were you when you met?
>>
I don't know mate. It's probably better than being alone. I mean you're not a Chad apparently, you might as well make peace with being a beta provider. Either that or alone. Take your pick.

Be glad you even get to pick, for some of us even beta providing is out of the question. So yeah.
>>
>>25031425
>before she pegs you

what if this was my plan all along?
>>
>>25033385
Don't marry him. Tell him he is lazy and that you're finding it hard to respect him as a partner. See if he changes. If he doesn't, cheat on him with a guy with a big dick
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.