[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please robots, we need to fight back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1418739294062.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1418739294062.png
713 KB, 1200x960
Since hiro took over we have had to solve way too many captchas before we can post. Before it was 1 captcha per 5+ posts but now you have to solve 1 - 3 captchas per post - it ain't right!

I fight back occasionally by selecting the wrong image and it goes through - fuck you google, I ain't no slavecuck. We need a coordinated effort though, because after too many people select common images it starts to fight back.

Any ideas?

I though we could create a map we could use to solve captchas, given enough time revenue would fall and Hiro would have to back the hell off.

Something like:
What you're told to select -> What you should select
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tricycle -> cars
waterfall -> mountains

And so forth. Thoughts?
>>
>>25031308
I hate that smug gook
>>
I can never do patio right.
>>
>>25031308
genuinely tempted to get the 4chan pass, these things are retarded
>>
>>25031308
Second that pham. Used to be when recaptcha was in two word format, you can type "nigger" for the real word and it got through. Fuck being exploited by jewgle. They're getting free labor from us.

we're desperately in need of operation renigger 2.0

inb4 buying a 4chan pass. I'm poor, and i'm in a third world country, so that makes me poorer than the average poorfag
>>
you fucking newfags don't know the glory days of 4chan before this captcha bullshit existed
>>
It used to be there was no such thing as captcha or the "Post Successful" screen.

Not that anyone in this thread knows that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.