[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How 2 live the comfortable neetlyfe with out living amongst niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1445393182461.png (594 KB, 706x654) Image search: [Google]
1445393182461.png
594 KB, 706x654
How 2 live the comfortable neetlyfe with out living amongst niggers?
>>
Move in with me babycakes
>>
>>25031083
Find rich girlfriend, give her good dick
>>
>>25031083
don't be American
>>
>>25031083
Like Voltron, muh nigguh. You gotta add more NEETs. The more you hook together the better it gets.
>>
>wants to live like a knee grow
>doesn't want to live with them
Your privilege is showing.
>>
>>25031850
Negroes get welfare not autismbux
>>
to be honest I find fat black women to be the most pleasant, enjoyable blacks out there. I used to work with a lot of them and they always gave me food and christmas cards and shit because I was polite and respectful.

so if you get shoved in some building with blacks, make friends with the oldest, fattest black woman there and she'll defend you to the end. like, telling her dumbass gangbanger grandson to stop making fun of you or jumping you.
>>
>>25031920
Welfare by a different name is still welfare. Call it what you want but neets and groids are the same.
>>
move to asia you autist
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.