[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been binging on generic harem comedy and moe for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450111133.png (238 KB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
1450111133.png
238 KB, 656x368
I have been binging on generic harem comedy and moe for the past month and feel like my testosterone levels have gone magnitudes below the normal level.
I just want to watch some badass anime that kick your ass in the gear and make the blood go pumping
Gimme the best manly anime /r9k/

>pic related, shit that i have been watching, MC is always weak as fuck in harem for some reason
>>
>>25030879
pls help
I am feeling really angry because the MC in harem anime ALWAYS gets his ass handed to bullies (sorta like me)
>>
WWWWAAAANNNNN PUNNNCHHH!!!!!
>>
File: 4chan_alpha_hell.jpg (48 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
4chan_alpha_hell.jpg
48 KB, 640x503
Jojo's bizarre adventures
>>
Great Teacher Onizuka

Only catch is that [/spoiler] he's a virgin [/spoiler]
>>
>>25031192
Seen that
Was a pretty great anime and manga
>>
>>25030879
Samurai Champloo is something I would recommend to anyone
>>
>>25031137
>posting shit that would lower testosterones level further
>>
>>25030879
i finished watching ashita no joe just the other week and am now in the middle of watching hajime no ippo (they are both anime about boxing) and they are making me want to start hitting the gym and getting /fit/

i highly recommend both of them. ashita no joe is a timeless drama easily one of the best works of fiction and hajime no ippo is hilarious and all in all just a fun time with some great fights
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.