[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the image represent? I know the circle has something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 750x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 750x1064
What does the image represent? I know the circle has something to do with zen stuff.
>>
idk but the circle makes me think of uroboros
>>
Where the Buddist guy that always posts in the meditation threads when I need him?
>>
File: 1449928656818.jpg (12 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
1449928656818.jpg
12 KB, 341x341
>>25030744
the burden of bubbles but then you realize your made of bubbles
>>
Its man carrying all the worries of the world while he has so much shit to fix on himself.
>>
>>25031115
Thanks internet acquaintance
>>
Reminds me of atlas, the greek titan who holds up the heavens on his shoulders.
>>
Pop the bubble
Pop the bubble
>>
>>25030744
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ens%C5%8D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_(mythology)
>>
I imagine the circle represents renewal/eternity, and the man seems to take burden of it. Perhaps a sort of Sisyphus image.
>>
>>25031916
Thank you anon, Enso was what I needed the name of.
>>
>>25030744
The burden of life feels quite heavy, but it's actually hollow.
>>
The little bubbles the man is made of represent each member of society, the big red one, all of it's burdens

It shows how we need each other to get by, and that one small circle can't carry that one giant red one, the same as you can't do this alone
>>
>>25030744
It's called an Enso circle. Placing it as a burden on someone's back makes no sense though, given what an enso circle represents.
>>
It's atlas you fucking retard

Jesus christ
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.