[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The question is: Is life worth enduring as an ungifted, unattractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1448918056187.jpg (323 KB, 1274x1920) Image search: [Google]
1448918056187.jpg
323 KB, 1274x1920
The question is: Is life worth enduring as an ungifted, unattractive, manlet beta male?
>>
>>25030682
Rodger Elliot says nah.
>>
you could become a MGTOW faggot or just get a hobby?
>>
i would hit on her and ask her out just to piss her off. that's the kind of bitchy attitude I'd want to dominate.
>>
File: 14423473772.jpg (492 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
14423473772.jpg
492 KB, 1500x2250
>>25030682
>Equating your life's worth to something as fleeting and ultimately meaningless as sexuality.
>>
>>25031701
>Equating your life's worth to something as fleeting and ultimately meaningless as life

I hate this dumb fucking "just b urself" tier argument so much. Just because it's 'meaningless' doesn't mean it's not unbearable to the point where death is the preferable option. LIFE is ultimately meaningless, yet having no access to food hurts like hell, especially if you can't ultimately die from starvation.
>>
I think it can be. I mean I used to want to die for my shit romantic prowess but I've figured out how to enjoy my life in spite of my social retardation
>>
File: EAT IT.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
EAT IT.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>25030682
All I gotta do is wait five years. She'll age like shit and I'll always have looked like shit, so we'll be equals. Savor that for a second, then I'd kick that rusty cunt down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>25030682
life isn't even worth it as a gifted, attractive, lanklet beta male
trust me dog
we in the same boat after all
>>
>>25031792
Calm the fuck down you virgin. Sex is overrated as fuck and anybody who had it will tell you it's true. Love on the other hand is something different, but how are the chances of ever finding a woman which is not a disgusting slut and truly loves you?
>>
File: 1449938862387.jpg (118 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
1449938862387.jpg
118 KB, 745x743
>>25031945

Mate its ok. We are all in the same boat, no need to keep up the facade here
>>
>>25030682

You can change, faggot. Every day, being that person is a choice. Growth and change take time, but they require a general attitude in favor of change. You can fail as many times as you need to so long as you pick yourself back up, try to learn something, and press on. Lift and talk to strangers.
>>
>>25031945
Gotta disagree. Sex is underrated if anything, at least with someone who really cares about you and who you really care about.
>>
That ass is awesome, but life is worth living because you can find out what true value is for yourself. Also its nice to see the value of that whore in the OP plummet faster than a depressed stock broker.
>>
>>25030682
join the military, at least then you will have something (even though the military is turning into a private army nowadays)

no one can fault you for being a veteran (even though thousands of veteran are homeless)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.