[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normalfags and instahoes like xanax so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
Why do normalfags and instahoes like xanax so much
>>
>>25030598
Makes you feel /weird/

Or anyway different from how you usually feel
>>
>>25030614
not reaIly
>>
File: 1450185512743.jpg (22 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1450185512743.jpg
22 KB, 500x384
I JUST DID 56 BARS ALL IN ONE MONTH NIGGA I'M STILL DRANKIN'
>>
Because Alprazolam is fucking amazing. It's like being happy drunk, super comfy, and content with the shit life trows at you, all at the same time. Easily the king of benzos, but also horribly addicting and deadly to quit without tapering off slowly.
>>
It makes me a normie for a few hours
>>
Because they're too stupid to realize that benzodiazepines are dirt cheap online.
>>
>>25031143
how get? dnm?
>>
>>25031154
You don't even need to get on the fucking darknet for benzo's, grey market shit is all over the place. You don't even need Bitcoin. This shit is so basic that I'm not even going to explain.
>>
File: 1447679194897.gif (348 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1447679194897.gif
348 KB, 500x357
Banzos are just the "in" thing for 201X

They're alright I guess, but I prefer to stay away from addictive shit.
>>
>>25030614
They just make me black out family
>>
>>25030598
Benzos make you an impulsive normie
>>
>>25030598
What a cringeworthy picture that shouts "I come from a wealthy suburban household, but I have a bad side too!!!"

Macbook, 20 dollar bills, xanax, cigarettes and a lighter... I'M SO COOL
>>
>>25031238
I personally dislike them for this reason, not fun at all just nothing
>>
>>25030598
my pussy smells so fucking gross right now
>>
>>25031238
>>25031284
Have you tired just taking less?
>>
I got a xanax script recently because I have panic attacks.

I don't see how it would be a very good recreational drug. It makes me too sleepy to want to do anything and I just feel kinda drunk. It is really effective in getting rid of my panic attacks though.
>>
>>25031303
Yeah it still sucks tho imo. Power to you if you like them
>>
File: 1444685010214.png (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444685010214.png
19 KB, 1280x720
honestly I hate all meds I'd rather hit dabs
>>
>>25031128
fucking suck my fucking dick, fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1448567627992.jpg (31 KB, 436x428) Image search: [Google]
1448567627992.jpg
31 KB, 436x428
>>25031374
This is how I feel
I have never had a pharmaceutical that I didn't just think "I could just be smoking weed right now"
>>
>>25031319
I can actually feel my cares and worries dissolve. I can think about not having enough money, getting alienated from my friends and family, not living up to my full potential, the fact that I'm weird and awkward around other people, and fucking laugh
>>
File: 1446972641690.gif (330 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446972641690.gif
330 KB, 500x281
>>25031374
Honestly, that's for the best.

Most people don't understand how bad pill abuse can actually be.
>>
I am currently in the process of acquiring some xan's for the first time. Will this be something I can take and then go out in public?
>>
ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE WHEN YOU NEED TO GET ON FUCKING MEDS OR GET THERAPY.

>TAKES A BENZO
>FEELS 'NOTHING'
>DOESNT REALIZE THEY HAVE AN ANXIETY DISORDER AND FEELING NOTHING MEANS THE MEDS ARE WORKING

YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDS.
>>
File: 1447612937631.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1447612937631.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>25031466
>Will this be something I can take and then go out in public?
Yes. But avoid driving. Benzos make me drive like a drunk.
>>
File: 1445890876215.gif (504 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1445890876215.gif
504 KB, 500x561
>>25031488
Can your fucking tits.
>>
>>25031491
I don't drive, so I think I should be good.
>>
>>25031488
what a lazy way to "deal" with your problems. get addicted to drugs.

but hell, it works out for the big pharm jews.
>>
>>25031527

What a lazy way to deal with your heart palpitations / kidney disease / staph infection.

At least the big pharma wins.

That's how dumb you sound.
>>
>>25031488
Yeah, taking drugs cures your deepest fears magically forever

Clearly you know what its like to have problems
>>
>>25031550
your mental problems are all imagined. it's not possible to fix a real disease with your thoughts, but all mental "diseases" can be fixed simply by thinking.

but do ahead and be a weakwilled pathetic addict just because you don't have the insight or drive required to do it without drugs.

besides you don't solve your problems, you just use drugs to counteract the symptons. there is no saying it won't just get worse and you'll need more drugs.

a helpless lazy and pitiful life.
>>
>>25031576
>>25031527

UNFORTUNATELY PEOPLE WITH DEEP SEEDED ISSUES SOMETIMES NEED A CRUTCH TO LEARN TO WALK AGAIN.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED PEOPLE WITH OTHER DEEP ROOTED ISSUES SUCH AS PTSD TRAUMA TRUE ADDICTION ETC WHO NEED MEDICATION.. YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THE EMPATHY TO UNDERSTAND THEM.

BUT YOURE RIGHT. MANY PEOPLE DONT NEED MEDICATION. THEY NEED THERAPY TO LEARN TO GET OVER PERSONALITY DISORDERS SUCH AS NARCISSISM, PSYCHOPATHY, ETC. I HOPE YOU SEEK THIS PATH OF TREATMENT.

I HOPE YOU DISMISS THIS POST BECAUSE OF MY CAPS LOCK. ENJOY YOUR COPING MECHANISM TO REALIZING IM RIGHT.
>>
>>25031702

Get a load of this faggot.

Listen buddy when you understand generic correlations and brain structure and neuroplasticity please get back to me.
>>
>>25031714
You literally have never faced any hardship in your life if you think psychiatric drugs have cured you of anything

Kill yourself
>>
>>25031730
When you stop being a pathetic addict making junkie rationalizations feel free not to get in contact with me.

Otherwise, I can troll you all day, I know your junkie ass has no control over your emotions and can't help responding.
>>
>>25031736
not the same anon

but when it feels like your brain is being bathed in acid and being stabbed from the inside out and like your body is being tortured

then healing yourself isnt even a concern you reach for pills because they knock you the fuck out or take away the pain in some way so you can function.

there are a lot of people who are over prescribed pills to fix problems that can be solved by getting a job or lowering your standards or with time because theyree a normie anyways

but some people its a waking hell and the first step to recovery is taking pills to stop the torturous mind patterns and to knock you out so that new positive mind patterns can take place

youre very ignorant and thats all else i will say on this matter.
>>
>>25031488
>DOESNT REALIZE THEY HAVE AN ANXIETY DISORDER AND FEELING NOTHING MEANS THE MEDS ARE WORKING

Is that really how it works? last time I took some bars I didn't feel shit and I have anxiety(general, not officially diagnosed) out the ass.
>>
File: 1410044026085.gif (841 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1410044026085.gif
841 KB, 160x160
>>25030598
>Newports
>Bic
>Xanax
Pleb: The image
>>
Benzos are the greatest drug I don't remember taking. I used to drink, and then mix up roofies and meth. Id rail the meth and roofies which would put me in a lovely stupor for a while. But I only remember bits, and pieces, most of that is a blur. So I don't have too much of an idea.
>>
>>25031488
That can be said for antipsychotics from what I understand, but Xanax is a drug one takes as needed for anxiety. It still says "don't operate heavy machinery" if you have an anxiety problem you will still feel something. You're an idiot.
>>
What's better Xanax or diazepam
>>
How do I get a script for these
>>
>>25030598
Xanax didn't do shit for me other than make me feel slightly sleepy.

Lortabs(semi heavy dose) also didn't do shit for me and normies, especially grills love those too.
>>
I take lorazepam 250mg pills
pretty much just to pass out at the right time
been prescribed zoloft as well, taking it every morning
nothing happening.
>>
>>25031702
Where did you get that idea from? Your asshole? No, you can't get rid of mental disorders just by thinking about them. Xanax specifically is like a crutch, the idea usually is that you take them on a short term basis to be taken "as needed", so not whenever you please, but when your anxiety is no longer allowing you to function. This is usually done alongside some kind of therapy where you learn to properly cope with anxiety, and therefore no longer need the Xanax. The problem comes when people over use it, and become addicted. But there's no shame in properly using a medication to help with recovery.

Some people take anti anxieties medications for specific events. My dad hardly ever flies, but when he does, he pops a Xanax. It makes it manageable for him. He's not addicted he doesn't take enough to be addicted, it just helps him with something he doesn't like. Even if that does make him weak willed, who gives a shit? Sometimes life is about taking the easy route, especially when the difficult route would hardly improve ones life at all.
>>
>>25030598
Tryed it and fell asleep
>>
The average normie is riddled with anxiety, Xanax being one of the most powerful GABAergic drugs, relaxes their pretty little heads
>>
>be me
>be normie
>like xanax because I have a severe anxiety disorder that gives me panic attacks so severe they make me puke and fuck me up for days
>xanax can be dissolved under the tongue so I can take the medicine without having to worry about puking it back up
>>
>>25033546
Xanax is much stronger and more recreational, Diazepam lasts much longer and is more useful
>>
I've taken nearly every pill out there

favorites:
Vyvanse
Dilaudid
Oxy

ok tier:
Valium
Xanax
Adderall

shit tier:
clonazapam
muscle relaxers

i'm crazy tier:
setraline
zoloft
prozac
abilify
>>
>>25033694
Lorazepam comes in .5mg, 1mg and 2mg pills.
>>
>>25031736
You're either one of 2 people.

1. A person who has never had a mental disorder, at least not one that they realize. And with this lack of empathy assumes they're for people with weak wills. (Whatever the fuck that means.)

2. Someone who got addicted to meds because they couldn't handle it, and now goes on a tirade about them. Because surely its the drugs, and not the fact that you can't fucking handle them.
>>
>get triazolam for surgery
>black out after like 30 minutes of feeling weird

Apparently in the 5 or so hours I was out :
>cooked a bunch of food
>texted people that they were full of shit
>took some really weird and random pictures and a few selfies
>took like 10 oxycodone

Overall really unpleasant first experience with benzos.
>>
>>25033875
Sounds like a typical experience
>>
>fucked up individual
>doctor prescribes endless xanax
>abuse the fuck out of it
>eventually taking 6mg at a time (3 bars) while smoking pot
>feels real good man
>black out for days at a time
>massive withdrawal while tapering down to .5 mg a day

My brain is permanently damaged from that shit. Stay away.
>>
>>25033947
It's permanently damaged because you abused it, not because it is inherently bad
>>
>>25034024
I'm inclined to agree but benzos long term are bad for anyone regardless of dose
>>
it feels great to like unchain ur brain its awesome suprised more robots aren't into it
>>
>>25031702
This guy gets it.
You have 2 choices to remedy your ills: Tackle the problem head on within your head, or call big pharma to "fix" you.
>>
>>25034039
They usually aren't meant to be taken long term.
>>
I take 40mg of xanax a day. That number will continue to rise until i can no longer afford more and I will die.
>>
>>25034243
Why, what's the point of doing that? What's the point of not using a tool? Who the fuck is "big pharma"? Do you base all of your opinions off Facebook posts?
>>
>>25034283
No you don't

fuck off robot
>>
>>25031374
Thank the heavens for weed.
>>
I'm an anxious avoidant bastard. When I take xanax the fear of interacting with people pretty much disappears and I can talk like a normalfag. Dont feel anything else though since I take the recommended dose.

I wonder if that's how normal people always feel, if they do then they have no idea how lucky they are.
>>
>>25033829

I don't see how you think clonazepam is shit. Clonazepam and clonazolam are the best benzos I've sampled out of the handful I've tried.
>>
>>25034426
Isn't clonazepam weaker than xanax? It just acts longer
>>
>>25031319
Acts as a depressant on the nervous system by affecting gaba receptors. Same receptors hit by alcohol.
>>
>>25034464
Generally yes but c-pam is more balanced and leaves you in control a little more. Xanax takes you from 0 to "fuck my shit up" so fast you can't even speak normally and next thing you know it's the following morning and you don't even remember having fun.
>>
>>25030598
I was addicted to xanax for about a year. It got to the point where I was taking around 40 mg a day or 20 bars. I habe a very good job and I started doing it cause it made work go by fast and there fun to drink on. Also just relaxing. When I quit I went through hell for a year, hearing voices up for days feeling like I'm having a heart attack. Never had a seizure but I can't underestimate how bad the wds were. I've gone through herion wd and it was a fucking joke compared to xanax. Don't get addicted to the shit unless you hAve a year to spare or want to stay on it for the rest of ur life. I also think I developed generalized anxiety disorder from quitting jt and it has yet to go away 2 years later
>>
>>25030707
FEED A XAN TO THESE HOES
WATCH EM PLAY WITH THEIR NOSE
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.