[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she doesnt reply to my texts should i give up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1419163775422.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1419163775422.gif
823 KB, 200x200
If she doesnt reply to my texts should i give up?
>>
>>25030460
Yes. Tell her to fuck herself if she just ignores you without reason. It means she doesn't like you. But doesn't even like you enough to have some respect. She just wants you to go away.
>>
>>25030479
Thanks

I see her friday. I was thinking about fessing up.about how i feel but she would probably just zone me even further if she hasnt already.
>>
>>25030494
Yeah, man. You're probably already just a friend at this point. I can't say much cause I don't have any info, but ignoring texts is a big thing. If she acts like you're a gay friend too, that is also a big sign
>>
>>25030460
Yeah. She sees you as an annoying faggot who keeps pestering her. Probably laughs about it with her friends and shows them your texts.

>>25030494
>I was thinking about fessing up.about how i feel
Please don't. Escape with what little dignity you have left. There are plenty of other women to try.
>>
What would Larry David do?
>>
Do not reply back OP. I've had two women who literally told me they wanted me to fuck them stop texting me out of the blue. It was off hook up sites, so I imagine Chad got to them after I started talking with them. Save what little dignity you can and move on.

Also fuck women.
>>
File: Luffy casts Confusion.jpg (123 KB, 569x360) Image search: [Google]
Luffy casts Confusion.jpg
123 KB, 569x360
>>25030550
>talk to girls off hook-up sites
>get mad when they fuck other guys instead of you
In all seriousness, what were you even expecting? I don't even. This entire thing confuses me.
>>
>>25030506
I fucked her last week, i spent the weekend at her house, we had a good time.

We texted last week from monday to friday and she was away at the weekend so I couldn't see her because, long distance.

She is back in town now but she is ignoring my texts, i will see her on friday regardless of what happens.

time to be bitter in real life i guess
>>
>>25030720
Get ready for the rape charges
>>
>>25030774
the way i fuck it could a been
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.