[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to feel emotion again. Happiness Sadness Anger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1447692348963.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1447692348963.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
I just want to feel emotion again.

Happiness
Sadness
Anger

Any emotion

Instead of this monotonous

Apathetic
Careless
Blase

life.

Can you help me anon? Any movies? Any shows? Anything to help me feel?
>>
That is depression
A chemical imbalance in your brain, not a flaw in your character.
So the most common way to handle it is to start going outside, speaking with people, forcing yourself into regular normie shit. Your brain slowly clicks back again to feeling emotions. Then you can return to being sour.

You can also try to mystify yourself by observing mundane shit, or mystifying shit. Something that basically tells your soul "there's so much weird shit out there in all this chaos"

This can just be from watching animals, looking into space, hiking and looking in nooks/ crannies in the wildlife, to taking part in activities that start firing neurons in your brain that makes new connections. (sports for example)
>>
>>25030386
pic related you op?
>>
>>25030438
Thanks.

>>25030446
No.
>>
>>25030386
If you are taking any kind of drugs, you should just stop. They do nothing but stifle your humanness.
>>
>>25030477
I'm clean, but thank you.
>>
File: 435435.jpg (198 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
435435.jpg
198 KB, 640x960
>>25030386
I'm watching AnoHana again.
You should watch it too. It's short and sweet.
>>
>>25030519
Thanks. I will watch it.
>>
>>25030386
FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!! RAGE!!!!!
I remember my photo on 18 years old birthday.
mother give me a cake in my hands and happy sayd - "Smile!".
shiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!!
>>
I know how gay/ tumblr this shit seems, but it's worth reading to get a more "objective" sense on what/ how depression is like

Search up "hyperbole and a half depression" on google for part 1 and 2
>>
>>25030548
I made a difference in another person's life and everyone in the thread witnessed it.
They can't send me back now. This was absolution and all is forgiven.

>>25030558
Garbage for teenagers.
>>
I should be anxious and pacing. I should be depressed and crying. But I've never been calmer in my life. It's like the stress was too much last time and it broke me. What I just said scares me too, but I feel nothing. I don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
>>
>>25030576
I'm the same way desu, but you've got to keep some kind of productive momentum that keeps you sane/ get SOME semblance of feeling every now and again.
>>
File: 0636 - aNdYmn4.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
0636 - aNdYmn4.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>>25030386
get real drunk and you'll remember what started you down your road to depression
>mfw everytime I drink I cry about not living with my dogs anymore
>>
>>25030593
And for you, what is that?
>>
>>25030386
Watch ping pong the animation, it is a brilliant anime that is only 11 episodes. The main character is basically a robot. Trust me you will enjoy it.
>>
>>25030624
Making games, programming, making art, getting involved with teams of people, sharing funny shit I find with friends, shitposting, watching OPM

If I was just on here constantly I'd stagnate. I was like that but with reddit (please kill me)

Surprisingly 4chan has done more to improve my mood/ attitude around other people, but only in good doses.
>>
File: 1424472360021.png (26 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1424472360021.png
26 KB, 633x758
>tfw my therapist told me he never has any idea what I'm feeling

he's pretty good though, he's been getting me to stand up for myself and guide the therapy how I want to instead of being a little passive bitch about it like I am in the rest of my life.
>>
>>25030386
My 20th birthday was more depressing than that pic. My Grandfather died the day before and I found out that night. Just spent the rest of the night reading the birthday card he had mailed me a few days before and crying. Then, the next day (my birthday) my family came in my room and tried to literally drag me out of my bed. that evening had a "celebration" like that pic. fortunately no one took a picture.
>>
I want to make the boy in OP my boyfriend.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.