[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do popular girls contact robots? On sosach, for example.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1rTHwHM0Ljc.jpg (190 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
1rTHwHM0Ljc.jpg
190 KB, 960x1600
Why do popular girls contact robots?

On sosach, for example. They try to act as hikky because it's what pleases us to farm for affection or attention?

I was speaking to a girl that turned out to have worked as barista and flight attendant. Feels like I wasted my fucking time. What the fuck?

And she pretends that she's asocial and has no friends and shit.
>>
Sorry for runglish, i'm Russian.

Sosach is our biggest chan it has a /soc/ board where I left a post asking for some real social retarded or ugly loser girls to contact me.

Normies contact me instead . And act as if they're loser girls :cccc What the fuck?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (59 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
59 KB, 500x651
>>25030302
I feel you rusbro. I'm currently hanging out with a literal 9/10, the usual sunday "nerd" you mentioned. Thing is, I'm fairly ugly. I ve got pimples, asymetric face and what not. Im definetly not the funniest guy on earth too.
What confuses me is that she could have any chad on earth and yet shes flirting with me.
Those situations usually lasts a few months before she completely sucks you out and move over a newer target. The only thing we can do is enjoying the ride and let the stream pass.
>>
>>25030440
She's fishing for orbiters. When she's with Chad, she feels pressured to be attractive and win his attention. She doesn't have to do shit for you, but knows she can milk favors out of you for nothing in return.
>>
>>25030440
Yeah I fell asleep in my bathroom and been thinking it over. I'm literally pathetic NEET, socially crippled, no friends, no job no education. She worked as fucking flight attendant - they do have face control.

What the fuck she needs from me? The least I can say is that I don't lose anything if I try.

I'm not giving her any favors or orbiting her in any case. If she wants anything she will have to do everything by herself, lel. Unless I have landing strip :^) to her vagina with all the light signs I'm not doing SHIT. Still wanna meet her because I don't have anything to do, literally.
>>
uppeti bumpeti
>>
>>25030333
>where I left a post asking for some real social retarded or ugly loser girls to contact me.
Yeah, good luck, I've been looking for that for more than 10 years now.
>>
>>25030302
Some for attention, some for resources (they think we're beta orbiters who will buy shit for them), and some genuinely believe they're lonely. They don't feel the same loneliness as us, but they still think they're lonely.

Loser girls do exist, but you won't find them on imageboards.
>>
>>25031081
>Loser girls do exist, but you won't find them on imageboards.
Yeah, you'll find them in crack dens whoring themselves for drugs. Because unless a woman is a complete insane schizo with no teeth and festering pustules on her face, she will still have an average or above average life provided for her by everyone around her.

And even if she does shit on purpose that would be absolutely inexcusable for a guy, the society will excuse it and help her to get out of it.
>>
Happens here too. Met a girl off this board who said she had no friends or family. Turns out she had a dozen friends, at least, and a loving family that let her be neet well into her twenties.

I don't understand why they lie. I guess they just want attention and think we wouldn't give it to them otherwise.
>>
>>25031380
Let it be known that males here do the exact same thing.
>>
What's wrong with trying to get with normie girls?

That feel when no normie rashka gf.
>>
>>25031406
"Let it be known"? What the fuck?
>>
>>25031439
I don't know. fuck me. But it's true.
>>
>>25031406
>Let it be known that males here do the exact same thing.
Except the ones that don't. Like me. What you're talking about are the normalfags on the prowl for our women.
>>
>>25031406
yeah fuck off you femcunt
robit pls remove fembots
>>
>>25031472
True. I wasn't trying to say it was everybody.
>>25031496
i'm a guy
>>
>>25031406
if i lied about being a neet, i'd be swimming in pussy until they found out i live with my mom. only the most naive and/or damaged of them would stick around after that.
>>
>>25031472
>our women
holy shit what do you mean?
>>
>>25031503
Yeah, most likely. But there are a lot of people here who embellish their whole woe is me side of them to fit in and get friends for attention or whatever else.
>>
>>25031380
Give us a greentexto, friendorino
>>
>>25031508
Fat fugly foreveralone fembots.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.