[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you actually know anyone named Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Chad_e805f5_5677669.png (60 KB, 509x258) Image search: [Google]
Chad_e805f5_5677669.png
60 KB, 509x258
Do you actually know anyone named Chad?
>>
>>25030086
I knew a guy named Chad. He was a complete Chad. Go figure.
>>
>>25030086
Yeah, he was a nerdy black kid I hung out with all the time in middle school. He had a bunch of friends who were ghetto but at the same time he wore sweater vests and taught me how to play chess.

We also used to skateboard together before I got skateboards banned in my school.

I miss the days of yore some nights.
>>
my cousin is named chad, he's not very chad-like
>>
Literally no. Man, I don't know where you guys keep running into such horrible people, people over here are not as terrible as this nightmare-inducing vision everyone describes here.
>>
I do, and he's literally a fedora-wearing autist.

I don't believe anyone who wears a fedora isn't exposed to Reddit or 4chan, and hence I'm not sure why the trend continues given all the mockery it gets.
>>
>>25030153
>before I got skateboards banned in my school
top kek
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25030086
chad and his buddy blake
>>
>>25030086
Yeah, he was one of the kids whose family had been in the town for at least a couple hundred years. We called that collection of farms the "pink-eyed village".

He's basically a hillbilly Chad and acts like white trash. He has a kid too although he might have two now. I don't even fucking know. He's like 24.
>>
No, I don't think I've ever met anyone with the name chad.

But I don't get out much and I went to a small school.
>>
I met one in an online game, needless to say he was very good at the game and was a chad
>>
>>25030086
>The betas create themselves a hierarchy of men, which revolves around the degree of satisfaction of the woman from the betas, since those are devoted to her. These men know perfectly that the woman is sexual, which puts the kind of men seeking her sensual pleasures on the top of the hierarchy. The lowest beta is of course the one furnishing the emotional comfort, since this comfort provides the lowest one and is no longer about the direct pleasures, but about the easing of her pains. In this hierarchy made by the betas, the beta attempting to gain the attention of the woman through her amusement lies between the first and last kind of betas. In taking for granted the striving towards the woman, therefore making it implicit, these same men believe that the explicit financial wealth of a man is what distinguishes, even more, him from its peers. They fail to notice that many financial empires have fallen due to a single woman.
>>
>>25030086
My old high school history teacher

Nice guy
>>
>>25030086
Yup, maintenance guy at my college I have a smoke with sometimes.

Pretty cool guy.
>>
Yeah. Play football with him occasionally, he's decent
>>
>>25030086
Yeah, he's a total chad. It's fine when i refer to him as a chad because that's his name, it's weird.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.