[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6 foot plus only club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why are tall people doing so much to better the world and are short people the really the issue here?
>>
>>25029976
>tfw i go to northern illinois university
>tfw i pass by that building almost daily

weird feels man
>>
>>25029976
If you think tall people are doing better you've kind of admitted to being a manlet.
Being just tall gets you nowhere.
>>
>>25029976
Being tall is only good for making dudes automatically respect you, attracting women, and looking intimidating instinctively to short people and animals like dogs and cats.

Short people on the otherhand live longer than us, require far less food than us so they can save up on the grocery store money and build muscles faster than us due to lower body mass distribution. They also tend to have better center of gravities than us.
>>
>>25030106
>reasons manlets are better
>a bunch of shit you just made up

looks like you had some big ideas, but i guess you came up SHORT
>>
>>25030117
Mate Im 6'2 and Im still growing.
>>
What a fucking white knight beta

>wasting that body on a female
>>
tall people are the master race
>>
it is becoming evolutionarily beneficial to be short in america because you are harder to hit in a spree shooting

the era of the manlet will be upon us soon
>>
>>25030672
Kek/10 would kek again
>>
>>25030000

What kind of feels? Itchy index fingers?
>>
>>25030672
Yeah but you're also more likely to start one.
>>
>>25030120
you better stop growing because 6'2" is the perfect male height
>>
>tfw looking down on most people when talking to them

feels good man
>>
Who else /tootall/ here?

>Be 6ft 7 (I don't expect you to believe me, nobody does over the internet)
>Always ducking down for doorways, lampshades etc
>Hands and feet are always cold
>No legroom on trains or buses, have to put the seat all the way back when driving
>Have to buy trousers from a special shop

That's just one side of it, the social aspect is a goddamned nightmare

>Strangers always staring at you, no matter what you're doing or where you going
>People you don't know and will never meet again ask questions about your height, how tall your parents are, other family members, always the same set of questions
>People just tell you "You're really tall" in the same way they might announce that it's raining, as though you weren't aware or had forgotten
>Women aren't interested because you're outside the 6ft1 - 6ft 4 "zone" that they fetishize
>Having to listen to the same fucking jokes every time about basketball or how the weather is up here
>Being told to stand up to show someone how tall you are, like you're a fucking fairground attraction
>People who blather on about their friends who are tall, or their family who is tall, or a tall person they saw once, as though you give a shit

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be this height than be a manlet, but I think being tall is heavily romanticized
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.