[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i turn into a sociopath and start ruining normies lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1449901616860.gif (320 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1449901616860.gif
320 KB, 500x409
Should i turn into a sociopath and start ruining normies lives for fun?
>>
Go for it.

Original comment. Yeah it is robot stop muting me.
>>
>tfw when sociopath normie

What would you get out of ruining their lives?
>>
>>25029966
yes, it's the least the normies deserve
>>
>>25029966
I recently got in trouble for threatening a girl's rep with nudes i'll tell you guys about it in a sec
>>25030024
Lel
>>25030032
Fun
>>
>>25030058
But if their broken how do you use them to their full potential?

Why turn a rook into a pawn
>>
>>25029966
>turn
Sociopaths are born, not made unless they are made from horrible mental torture or brain trauma. The easiest way to become a sociopath is to have someone psychologically destroy you repeatably or suffer brain damage in the frontal lobe so you would be incapable of empathizing with others and thus a sociopath.

A psychopath however MUST BE BORN one.
>>
You don't need to be a sociopath, ruining their lives is fun enough on it's own
>>
Do it, start telling everyone that Kylo kills Han.
>>
File: 1447586220733.gif (1 MB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
1447586220733.gif
1 MB, 256x196
>>25030058
>There's this girl that's always cheerful and friendly
>Fantasize about what she would be like as a robot
>Plan to blackmail her by sending nudes around her friends
>Get nudes
>Threaten her with them
>She knows it's me
>Get taken to court and have an undertaking that essentially i won't harass her anymore
>When i showed her the nudes she acted like it was nothing
>mfw i get word from friend that she is afraid to use the internet and even scared in her own home
>her fb still hasn't been used in ages
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.