[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, no worth-while girl will ever touch Axe body spray,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 046.gif (1 MB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
046.gif
1 MB, 340x255
So basically, no worth-while girl will ever touch Axe body spray, or any other cheap spray for that matter.
Maybe a minority do, but every girl I know does not. They'll always have a pretty expensive perfume for everything...

This is my discovery. WEAR GIRLS BODY SPRAY. Seriously though, look, girls know what mens Axe smells like and they hate it.
Most of them have no idea what the female versions smell like and they'll get it confused for a nice cologne if you're wearing it.
It works. Fucking, every time I see a friend I'll get a compliment like "oh anon you smell soo good what is that!" and i'll just be wearing girls Axe.

Don't get me wrong, I do have expensive mens cologne and shit for fancy days but you don't wanna be wasting resources on cheap days out and work y'know.
So there you have it.

tl;dr:

> girls don't wear body spray
> wear girls body spray and they won't know
> will get mistaken for something good
> bask in compliments about how nice you smell
>>
noted. OP. I don't wear any fragrances or cologne in general, though.
>>
it's always been my dream for men to start wearing "women's" body spray or perfume because every cologne i've come across has been disgusting.
>>
File: 14498782782434.jpg (332 KB, 943x1200) Image search: [Google]
14498782782434.jpg
332 KB, 943x1200
>>25029910
Women's body spray smells better to me as well.
I like using vanilla or peach scents.
>>
Or you could not be a poor faggot and buy actual cologne.

I have a bottle of Polo blue that has so far lasted me over a year and I've only used about a quarter of it. Costed $80
>>
>not wear drakkar noir

Do I even have to greentext the rest?
>>
File: 1448709201824.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1448709201824.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25030028
>Or you could not be a poor faggot
Just BEE yourself :^)
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25029910
got any more gifs like that?
no female interaction for 4 years
>>
>>25029910
But isn't girl body spray designed to attract men? Will people think I'm a faggot? Do you wear every day? recommendations?
>>
>>25030786
no gif but
>>xhamster.com/movies/2028177/otameshidouga_pretty_pridot_dounyuhen_my_eager_blowjober.html
>>
Just get some Fendi or Prada cologne, you loser.
>>
>wearing body spray
what a normalchad. I just use Dr Bronner's in the shower, then put on Toms of Maine deodorant. seems like enough to me
>>
>>25031174
do you put anything in your fedora to keep it smelling fresh?

le tip, m'sir
>>
>>25031207
no, but I do put a fresh load of my sperm in your mum's pussy every morning
>>
>>25030028
This
>valentino uomo next on my list
>>
Some lynx/axe smells ok in moderation, stop memeing.
>gf agrees
>>
File: april-fools-day.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
april-fools-day.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>25031142
>paying $50+ dollars for 5 ounces of something that smells the same and doesn't stop you sweating
>>
>>25031575
>paying for swag
Well, yes. Yes.
>>
File: 1444386008407.png (254 KB, 1000x754) Image search: [Google]
1444386008407.png
254 KB, 1000x754
Oh no anon, you aren't getting away with posting this.

Not without the WebM.

Post that fucking WebM.
>>
Deodorant is made of aluminum that soaks into your skin and causes cancer. It also makes your natural body odor worse. I don't recommend using deodorant.
>>
You don't know any girls, do you?

Plenty of girls wear fairly inexpensive body sprays from like bath and body works and shit. I do and lots of my friends do.

Only old women and rich bitches wear expensive perfume.
>>
>>25033168
>I do
Be my e-gf?
>>
File: 1350837497354.jpg (88 KB, 521x675) Image search: [Google]
1350837497354.jpg
88 KB, 521x675
>wear girls body spray
I'd have to laugh at a guy for that. Smelling all fruity would be ridiculous. seriously I couldn't take a guy seriously if he used the same body wash. Also just don't use body spray in general. Use a body wash and deodorant that match. that way when a girl nuzzles up to you she can smell you but you also don't smell like a skunk walking into a room because you bathed in body spray.
>>
Do girls smell good?
>>
>>25033407
Yes, even when they are filthy they smell really nice.
>>
>>25033438
Oh man I haven't masturbated for 2 weeks.
I want to smell a girl so bad.
>>
>>25033545
I once cuddled with a grill
It was the best feeling i ever had in my life
>>
>>25033308
Now that there's conflicting information I have no idea what to do.

I always just washed with plain soap and used Brut deoderant because that's what my dad used.

Please someone help I want girls to think I smell nice.
>>
>>25029910
Eh, I use axe as well, but then i'm just not very feminine. All the female deodorants here do zero to prevent sweating, guy stuff is much stronger. Also a guy that smells like flowers or fruits is just such a no.

Just don't bathe in that Axe shit and don't put it all over you, just shower, put some on your armpits and you're fine.
>>
>>25034613
Just use nice scented body wash FOR MEN, like old spice or something and buy the same scented deodorant. by doing this you'll have the right amount of niceness smell to you. You won't come off as a fag wearing too much body spray because you're not wearing any body spray.

Its not that chicks hate body spray its just we don't like it when a guy uses so much that you can still smell him the next room over. its why body wash works better. you have to be really close to a guy to get a smell of him and its not overpowering.

Don't listen to OP.
>>
I had a friend who'd spray all his upper cloths with AXE whenever he was going out, even if it was for like 10 minutes to do some groceries. Crazy ass mother fucker.
>>
>>25031221
54m50n you're a faggot and the only mother you're fucking is your own. Now that I think about it, you did look pretty inbred in person. Generations of inbred jews, huh?
>>
File: 1433738477982.jpg (19 KB, 245x229) Image search: [Google]
1433738477982.jpg
19 KB, 245x229
>>25029910
>Me, in high school
>Always hated wearing body sprays and cologne, they all just smell like chemicals to me
>Just a deodorant kind of guy
>One day I am late for school, no time to shower
>Use my dad's Old Spice stuff, that old school classy shit they used to make in ceramic bottles
>Go to school
"Mm, anon, you smell so good!" x7
>Surrounded by girls all day
>Literally drowning in pussy
>Set up study sessions and dates with four of them
>Mfw all I did was skip a shower and use Old Spice
>>
I just use deodorant and mint shampoo and that works wonders.
>>
>>25031221
>Hello 911 I'm calling to report the sound of gun shots
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.