[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better hurry, wagecuck. The traffic is already congested. At
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Better hurry, wagecuck. The traffic is already congested. At the current rate, your commute will take 2 hours instead of one.
>>
It dosent even take an hour to walk.
Dont you have some music/philosophy to pretend to understand and relate to?
>>
>>25029900
>Dont you have some music/philosophy to pretend to understand and relate to?
as a musician and guy who keeps a personal philosophy library, i'll have you know i understand about half of what's in there
>>
File: 1393425512458.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1393425512458.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
>mfw wagecuck dies on his way to work
>>
File: 1301672955148.png (165 KB, 345x479) Image search: [Google]
1301672955148.png
165 KB, 345x479
I live a 15 minute walk from my place of employment.

>driving the automotive jew
>2016 - 15 days
>>
>>25029915
How can a neet relate to anything besides apathy?
Why so neets try soooo hard to sound smart and cultured?
No one cares about a lonely lowly internet liar
>>
>>25029967
no, you misunderstand
if i wanted to sound smart i would have just told you about the half that i understand
but i'm being humble by admitting that i only understand half
jeez, wagecuck logic amirite
>>
Jokes on you, just finished my last shift so its 3 days off now. Also, my work is easy as fuck and I do it on autopilot while listening audiobooks.
>>
>>25030009
IT'S OVER, THE WAGIES HAVE LOST.
>>
>>25029988

He wont read your reply. His boss has called him in for 6 hours of unpaid overtime. lmao
>>
>>25029988
So you just say anything as long as it fits your smug neet narrative?
Go vote for sanders Cuck
Or wanna tell me about how Diogenes is soooooo kewl?
>>
>>25030020
way to pick your battles, wagecuck
go look up edmund husserl and willard van orman quine
get back to me in 10 years
>>
Ugh. I'm a failed NEET. My gave me money to buy myself a Galaxy Note 4, but I did so much contract work for my old job that I paid for it this week.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25029882
This commute of theirs may even take 4 hours because I have stopped in the middle of the road to take my daily nap.
>>
>>25030065
Why dont you go to a good college like your philo heros?
Dump this facade farce of neet life and experience things yourself?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.