[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just get a qt Indian gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Why don't you just get a qt Indian gf?
>>
because weird conservative in-laws that would despise me for not being an Indian with a doctorate
>>
because she would smell like curry and shit.

i actually really hate indians desu
>>
>>25029845
This. Indians are a disgusting, degenerate group of "people".
>>
>>25029879
glad someone else realizes this. they also by far have the worst english accents.

i like alot of different accents but theirs are just fucking attrocious.
>>
Because my family is racist towards Indians and anyone from that part of the world.
>>
>>25029833
Pretty much this. At least some Asian parents are more willing to assimilate. These guys are too proud of their shit country.
>>
>>25029818
Because I don't want to be power nagged for the rest of my life
>>
>>25029818
Don't care about taking her poo to the loo.
>>
>>25029818
Very few of them look like that girl in your pic
Most are ugly, smelly and their language sounds like they've a dick in their mouth
>>
Because I dont live in a country that has a nearby designated shiting street
>>
>>25029916
>that part of the world?
asia?
>>
I want to set up an arranged marriage with one, incoming qtp2t plz
>>
File: 1446955432521.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1446955432521.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
We already have an Indian queen on here senpai.

Pic related

Her snapchat is: b0tnet
Be careful though,
M E N T A L I L L N E S S
>>
>>25031823
What is snapchat.
>>
>>25031823
oh anon-kun she's so pretty, thank you :^)
>>
Because most of them are gross looking, and the ones that are cute already have abusive ugly boyfriends.
>>
>smells like curry
>will fight to the death over a coupon
no thanks
>>
>>25031823
Indian chicks are either breathtakingly beautiful or grotesque. There's no in-between.
>>
There's a super hot Indian girl that works at the subway next to my job but I can't understand her at all. Also I'm a spergey robot.
>>
>>25032281
next time you go in say "you must work at Subway because you give me a footlong" and then apologize and leave
>>
indians have a funky oder
>>
I'd poo in her loo lads
>>
>>25029927
proud...nope.they dont wanna get autism run into the blood line.
>>
>>25034645

AbsoIute madman!

>madmanblox
>>
>>25035663
Tfw Indian AND autistic
>>
>>25032173
You're generally right, but I have met a few average Desi girls. But yeah, they do seem to bunch on the ends of the spectrum.

Some of the hottest girls I've ever seen IRL, like literally stop-traffic beautiful, were Indian.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.