[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i just cut all connection with my oneitis when she t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450155744930.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450155744930.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>tfw i just cut all connection with my oneitis when she tried to cuck me
>tfw my obsession turned to the burning hate for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OumXyQGOkuk
>>
>>25029810
this is the correct way to do it
hatred is a very underrated tool
>>
howd she try to cuck you? story time please im trying to fall asleep and cant
>>
cmon cuck tell the story of how shes getting rammed by 2 chads rn and youre crying because she was your everything.
>>
>>25029853
I agree

Your anger can protect you
>>
>>25029810
Thats normal. Its supposed to happen that way.
>>
hate is the rational reaction to succubbi

the next step will be indifference
thats how you win
>>
>>25030007
what are you protecting yourself from?
>>
Had the exact same situation recently only I don't hate her. I was pissed as hell to see the disconnect between the girl she was with me and the thirsty slut she was around a few Chads but now I feel nothing because she's just another whore ruined by hypergamy. She still tries to contact me and it's entertaining as hell to see the 180 her personality did now that she knows that I can and do walk away at any moment because I want nothing to do with her.
>>
>>25029865
>>25029996
op here, long story short
>got really shit faced at the party my long time chad friend was organizing
>passed out sitting on the couch
>got home at the next day, nobody's here
>laptop's on, her fb page is open with a chat
>there are pictures of me and some unknown girl from the party, sent by my chad "friend"
>pictures are low quality, full of noise but it's evident that we're kissing, then she's giving me a handjob and then she has her head at my crotch
>she doesn't answer my phone calls
>im really confused because i usually remember everything and im pretty sure this did not happened
>start asking other people from the party what happened
>got a response "lol anon how can you be so stupid, we had real fun setting you to the sex poses. it was chads idea"
>call the chad
>chad laughs how im being fucked
>says my oneitis is with him now
>says she doesn't want to live with me anymore and she never wants to see me again
>tfw it was all setup by my long time chad friend and my gf
>tfw we were dating for 4 years and living together for a year and half
>tfw i was about to propose her next year
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.