[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me she is miserable without me. That she is going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: girl_on_beach0536.jpg (208 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
girl_on_beach0536.jpg
208 KB, 620x300
Tell me she is miserable without me. That she is going to be damned to one bad relationship after another. That she is going to see dumping me as the biggest mistake of her life. And she will die alone and miserable.
>>
Why are you sad that she dumped you if you want her to die alone and miserable? Why aren't you glad to be done with someone you hate that much?
>>
Feck off normie.
>>
File: 1449037016399-0.png (183 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1449037016399-0.png
183 KB, 600x909
>>25029678
You'd actually date someone with a face of a rodent, then ponder over it?
That's just sad.
>>
>>25029697
becausE I loved her and wanted to work it out.
>>
>>25029678
Bruh
Righy now she's having the time of her life getting gangbanged by tyrone and his crew
>>
>>25029678
She is miserable without you.
She is going to be damned to one bad relationship after another.
She is going to see dumping me as the biggest mistake of her life.
She will die alone and miserable.

Feel better OP?
>>
>>25029678
dont kid yourself. she is a girl. she is probably having lots of fun and fucking guys and has forgotten all about it. boys are lining up to buy her alcohol and give her drugs and show her a fun time
>>
Are you kidding me? The second all those boys on her Facebook saw her relationship status change to single they'd already swooped in to be the shoulder to cry on and the cock to slobber on, she's long gone and not looking back
>>
>she
Broheim, she is getting dick as fast as her holes can be filled with semen. She won't even think of you. Hypergamy won and there's nothing men can do about it.
Just forget the hoe and move on.
>>
>>25029678
The only thing you can do to feel better is to fuck more people than her, and that's not possible, so you're going to feel like shit. Fuck you.

Don't fall in love next time, retard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.